- Touch Sensitive Screen
TomTom GO 730 4.3-Inch Portable Bluetooth GPS Navigator (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get the ultimate driving experience--enter the address on the touchscreen or use voice address entry
- IQ Routes technology gives you the fastest route every time by using actual average speeds of travel on your route to calculate your trip
- Advanced Lane Guidance uses photorealistic images to bring even more clarity to complex multi-lane exits so you can be more confident on the road
- With TomTom Map Share technology, you can instantly modify street names, street direction, POIs, and road speeds
- Makes driving even safer with Bluetooth hands-free calling and added safety features for easily accessing local emergency providers
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Groundbreaking new technology for the ultimate driving experience. Click to enlarge.
Includes windshield mount.
IQ Routes technology gives you the fastest route every time by using actual average speeds of travel to calculate your trip rather than posted speed limits. Advanced Lane Guidance uses photorealistic images to bring even more clarity to complex multi-lane exits so you can be more confident on the road.
TomTom has the most accurate maps, and with TomTom Map Share technology, you instantly can modify street names, street direction, points of interest, and more on your own device.
And with the "Help Me!" menu, added safety features enable you to easily access local emergency providers. The GO 730 makes driving even safer with Bluetooth hands-free calling.*
The TomTom GO 730 is the ultimate car navigator.
*Compatible mobile phone required
GO 730 Features
- Maps of the U.S. and Canada with TomTom Map Share
- Bluetooth hands-free calling
- Spoken street names
- IQ Routes technology
- Advanced Lane Guidance
- Voice address input
- FM transmitter
All TomToms Feature
Plug and Go--Works right out of the box.
Pre-loaded Points of Interest--Easily find millions of gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and more on your route.
30-Day Latest Map Guarantee--Up-to-date, off the shelf.
TomTom Map Share--Modify your own map and benefit from other users' verified changes with TomTom Map Share.
Help Me! Emergency Menu--Easily access local emergency providers such as police, fire stations, and hospitals.
TomTom HOME--Always-up-to date.
Traffic-Ready--Optional RDS-TMC traffic receiver accessory keeps you up-to-date on traffic events to minimize potential delays.
Fuel Price Service (optional)--Know more, pay less.
Why TomTom?TomTom believes that personal navigation should be as easy and safe as possible. TomTom develops smart technology that gives you straightforward solutions and innovations to make life easy.
Easy to Use
- Award-winning navigation software
- Plug and go
- 30-Day Latest Map Guarantee
- Modify your own map and benefit from other users' verified changes with TomTom Map Share
Leader in Safety
- Help Me! emergency resources menu
- Safety preferences menu
What's in the BoxGO 730 device, windshield mount, USB cable, adhesive disk, car charger, and user's guide.
About TomTomFounded in Amsterdam in 1991, TomTom has established itself as a global leader in navigation by being an innovative company with a strong brand, clear customer focus, and high-quality products and services.
TomTom is a leading navigation solutions provider, with navigation products sold in 30 countries and in over 20 languages. To further its commitment to car navigation, TomTom acquired Tele Atlas maps in 2008 so that the company can continually provide the most up-to-date maps and intelligent routing.
TomTom has its own mapping company!
Did you know that every year, roads change by up to 40% in high-growth areas? Tele Atlas manages this by using the world's most comprehensive systems to identify and incorporate these changes into our maps with unprecedented levels of speed and accuracy. All TomTom devices benefit from the Tele Atlas advantage--more coverage, more points of interest, and more freshness and accuracy.
Top Customer Reviews
Voices are good
Routing is execellent
Ability to reroute around 1 road is awesome
Tomtom support is very helpful. They speak english and seem to be located within the US.
Much better software than other GPS providers.
Most accessories for the 720/920 work for the 730 including the Traffic antenna
Screen washes out in sunlight - We will have to look for a sunshade
Mounting system - What were they thinking? It fell off the window twice and doesn't even clip into the mount. Had to purchase a 3rd party mounting system (Ram mounts work)
Should come with some type of case to protect the unit.
Really wish the speeding and red light cameras were supported in the US
POI doesn't seem to be as robust as a Garmin. Tomtoms have millions of POI but just not the stuff we normally look for such as grocery stores, etc.
We almost took the unit back because the screen washes out in sunlight without some type of sunshade. We took the 730 and compared it directly with the Garmin 770. The garmin seemed to find more points of interest around us and everything was much easier to see in direct sunlight. We finally decided to keep the Tomtom because it calculated the routes much faster and allowed us to reroute around a single road, the garmin doesn't give you any control and reroutes the whole route which was the deal breaker for us. My wife also noted that the Garmins felt very unrefined after she had experienced a Tomtom.Read more ›
- Extremely fast interface response. You tap a button on the screen, and it switches screens instantly.
- Very fast routing. A 15 mile trip with many streets takes about 1 second to calculate the fastest route using IQ Routes mode.
- High quality; both the over-all feel of it and visually.
- MapShare. MapShare is great and I use it all the time. If a road was recently renamed, closed, the speed limit changed, etc, I could instantly correct the map while driving and share the changes with other TomTom users.
- Tons of features! Hands-free calling through Bluetooth cell phones, FM transmitter, MapShare, IQ Routes, iPod control, etc.
- My main complaint and the reason I returned the 730 was because it would freeze while in hibernate mode about once a week. It never froze when "on", only when it was "off" (which is really hibernate/sleep mode). The power button would do nothing to turn it back on. I had to use a paper clip to hit the hard-reset button to start it back up. Maybe I just had a lemon unit. If not, hopefully a software update will fix it in the future.
- The second reason I couldn't keep the 730 was because it was hard to see the screen on sunny days. The screen could be a little brighter, but I think the main problem was the screen itself. I would see a reflection of myself on the screen during the day, even when the unit was on.
- The computer software (TomTom Home) that connects the TomTom to your Mac or PC is horrible. It crashes all the time, is slow, has a strange interface, and is pretty limited.Read more ›
I've seen other reviews online about people having problems with the windshield suction cup mount. All I can say is that I used this GPS during my move from NY to NC, which was about an 11-hour drive.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The touch screen dont works than expected and the soft is not very friendlyPublished 7 months ago by Dario W.
I had to send a few units back with touch issues but in the end very satisfied with this unit.Published 20 months ago by Sam
I have previously purchased this GPS, but due to prolonged pressure on the screen in the glove box the touh screen would constantly jump around and never stay on the map. Read morePublished on August 13, 2014 by Duffer
These older tomtoms are better in some ways, you can use custom maps, etc.
Much better than the newer ones which cannot be modded. Read more