3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TomTom Runner GPS Watch (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- GPS Running Watch: Measures time, distance, pace, calories burned, and live stats on the go. QuickGPSFix finds your location quickly so you can get going faster.
- Designed for Runners: Ultra-slim, lightweight, and waterproof watch designed for runners. An extra-large display and one-button control make it the perfect runner’s watch.
- Heart Rate Monitor Pairing: Pair the watch with an external heart rate monitor strap to track fitness and monitor your workout intensity.
- Training Programs: Set your own interval training program to improve fitness and speed.
- Race Your Past Performances: Compete against yourself and try to run a previous workout faster.
- Connected Features: Upload running data to TomTom MySports and many other fitness tracking apps via Bluetooth Wireless. Connect and recharge with the included USB cable.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you're running, cycling or swimming, TomTom has a range of GPS watches and accessories to help you achieve your goals. With the TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio, see your detailed workout metrics at-a-glance to stay motivated and reach your activity goals.
From the Manufacturer
See More. Achieve More.
See your detailed running metrics at-a-glance.
• Track time, distance and pace on an extra-large, high resolution display.
• Achieve your goals with the help of the TomTom Graphical Training Partner.
• Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button Control.
Race yourself: Compare your current run with past performances. See in “real-time” where you are compared to your best or last run so you can continue to improve, run after run.
Challenge yourself: See that you are on track to achieve your goals. Set a distance, time or calorie goal and check your progress in a simple full screen graphic.
Set your goal and receive alerts when you’re halfway there, almost there and when you have achieved your goal.
Pace yourself: Instantly see if you are in the right training zone. Set a target for pace or heart rate* and see in a simple full screen graphic how you are tracking throughout your run.
*Heart Rate Monitor, optional accessory
TomTom Runner GPS Watch (Dark Grey)
TomTom Runner GPS Watch (Dark Pink)
TomTom Runner GPS Watch + HRM (Dark Grey)
|Weight and Dimensions||Battery lifetime||Up to 10 hours (GPS Mode)||Up to 10 hours (GPS Mode)||Up to 10 hours (GPS Mode)|
|Display size||0.86 x 0.98 inches||0.86 x 0.98 inches||0.86 x 0.98 inches|
|Thickness||0.45 inches||0.45 inches||0.45 inches|
|Weight||1.79 ounces||1.79 ounces||1.79 ounces|
|Location||Location||GPS + GLONASS||GPS + GLONASS||GPS + GLONASS|
|Location boost||via PC||via PC||via PC|
|Sensors||Sensors (internal)||IndoorRun, Compass||IndoorRun, Compass||IndoorRun, Compass|
|Sensors (wireless)||Bluetooth® Smart||Bluetooth® Smart||Bluetooth® Smart|
|Alerts||Beep & Vibrate||Beep & Vibrate||Beep & Vibrate|
|Water Resistance||Waterproofing||50m (5 ATM)||50m (5 ATM)||50m (5 ATM)|
|Heart Rate||Yes (Heart Rate Monitor - Optional Accessory)||Yes (Heart Rate Monitor - Optional Accessory)||Yes (Heart Rate Monitor - Included)|
|Dedicated Bike mount||No||No||No|
|Race||Full screen||Full screen||Full screen|
|Goals||Full screen||Full screen||Full screen|
|Zone||Full screen||Full screen||Full screen|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This TomTom Runner GPS (non- multisport) is a gem.The user manual is the shortest I have ever seen. Not very useful but tons of great videos online go over every cool feature in this awesome watch!
Clean easy to read and use interface. Sensible navigation features, what a relief! Has a Run/Treadmill/Stopwatch/Alarm feature that is all I need. In addition I can preset 5K goals and other Interval goals by time or distance that have awesome features to keep me on track for objectives. Really easy settings, uncomplicated, very readable display.
Now for the good stuff ... blazing fast accurate GPS! They call it Quick GPS ... like NO kidding. My first time was about 25 seconds, not bad by even the best high priced watches out there. The next time it was a freaky 3-4 SECONDS to get GPS. I traveled 200 miles away and tested GPS several times, still 3 - 6 SECONDS! I tested in a 5K this weekend and the measurements were spot on in a fairly rural area of Kannapolis NC.
You do need to recharge it with your computer/laptop to get the latest software update. Looks like they are constantly improving and maximizing features. It also re-aligns the Quick GPS! I have a Mac Book Pro and downloaded the companion TomTom file.
Before I bought it I read all the reviews. Some say it's a pain to connect and update ... but to have it work so fast and so well ... you tell me? Definitely not a problem or concern for this runner. I wear as my daily watch with the GPS disabled in Airplane mode. I called TOMTOM and they said it should run for about 15 - 20 days without recharge if so desired. Comfortable for all day wear. Looks sharp!
The Bluetooth sync with my Android phone is awesome with tons of running stats and info. Track my run mapped very clearly, impressive.
What a pleasant change from my $150 Timex GPS!
Had it for 2 weeks, loving so far. Amazing watch, clear intuitive display and navigation ... what can I say ... Exactly what I was looking for! Very pleased, highly recommended.
Pics are what watch looks compared to my previous daily watch and some Android sync Activity from a recent run. Times are slow, be nice, I am a new runner!
1) The price is lower.
2) It uses Bluetooth 4 instead of Ant+ which will integrate with more device and applications moving forward.
3) It acquires satellite connections much faster than Garmin.
4) They have greatly reduced the thickness of the watch over Garmin's. I wanted to wear it as an everyday watch and click into run mode when needed instead of carrying around a watch that is only used for runs.
One thing I struggled with was leaving the Garmin webstie for TomTom's incomplete website. However, you can upload your runs to Garmin manually if you want. Automated uploads to other sites like Runkeeper are included. TomTom has promised to keep building out their site so I figure it will get better.
I gave this 4 our of 5 stars only because there are some items that need to be addressed before this watch is the total package. I think they will get there but rushed to market before some of the kinks were worked out and the website was more robust. I have high hopes for the coming months.
The size of the watch is perfect - very low profile and comfortable on the wrist.
If you sync every three days it will pick up satellite connections very fast.
I like that I can wear it as an everyday watch as well as my fitness tracker.
Menu navigation is very easy.
Nice large display that is easy to read.
The watch band isn't tight on the watch device. It can easily fall out of the band when not on your wrist.
The tracking website is in beta. I think this should have been a little more complete before launch. I have hopes it will be expanded soon.
They need to figure out a way to stop accidental push of the button to end a workout. Maybe a double click or click and hold instead of a single click.
Offer more watch bands - sizes and colors.
Offer the ability to purchase additional charging cradles.
Improve the watch band so it is more secure to the device.
Improve the website.
Make the stop of a run a little more deliberate so it can't be done my mistake.