Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TomTom Runner GPS Running Watch (Grey)
|With Deal:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.40 (13%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- GPS Running Watch: Measures time, distance, pace, calories burned, and live stats on the go. QuickGPSFix finds your location quickly so you can get going faster.
- Designed for Runners: Ultra-slim, lightweight, and waterproof watch designed for runners. An extra-large display and one-button control make it the perfect runner’s watch.
- Heart Rate Monitor Pairing: Pair the watch with an external heart rate monitor strap to track fitness and monitor your workout intensity.
- Training Programs: Set your own interval training program to improve fitness and speed.
- Race Your Past Performances: Compete against yourself and try to run a previous workout faster.
- Connected Features: Upload running data to TomTom MySports and many other fitness tracking apps via Bluetooth Wireless. Connect and recharge with the included USB cable.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Whether you're running, cycling or swimming, TomTom has a range of GPS watches and accessories to help you achieve your goals. With TomTom Runner, see your detailed running metrics at-a-glance to stay motivated and reach your running goals.
From the Manufacturer
TomTom Runner GPS Watch
SEE MORE. ACHIEVE MORE.
- Track time, distance and pace on an extra-large, high resolution display.
- Achieve your goals with the help of the TomTom Graphical Training Partner.
- Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button Control.
PERFORMANCE AT A GLANCE
See your key running stats at-a-glance. View distance, run time and pace on a high-resolution and high-contrast display.
Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button Control. Get started quickly and keep moving with easy access to watch functions and your key stats.
Simply press up-down-left-right to move through menus.
Graphical Training Partner
Train more effectively with full-screen graphics.
GRAPHICAL TRAINING PARTNER
- Train more effectively with full-screen graphics.
- View your training performance at-a-glance with three unique graphical training modes.
- Race yourself, challenge yourself or pace yourself to get the most out of your run.
Race yourself: Compare your current run with past performances. See in “real-time” where you are compared to your best or last run so you can continue to improve, run after run.
Challenge yourself: See that you are on track to achieve your goals. Set a distance, time or calorie goal and check your progress in a simple full screen graphic.
Set your goal and receive alerts when you’re halfway there, almost there and when you have achieved your goal.
Pace yourself: Instantly see if you are in the right training zone. Set a target for pace or heart rate* and see in a simple full screen graphic how you are tracking throughout your run.
*Heart Rate Monitor, optional accessory
DESIGNED FOR RUNNERS
Run with a lightweight watch designed for runners. The slim design comfortably fits all wrist sizes.
Stay focused on your run with vibration alerts. Hear beeps and feel vibrations to get milestone, lap and interval alerts, even when listening to your music.
Run with a durable, scratch-resistant display. Super-tough scratch and impact-resistant display stays easy to read, run after run.
RUN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Track your run indoors and on a treadmill. The TomTom Runner’s built-in sensors count your strides so you can monitor your pace and distance. No extra foot pod required.
Waterproof up to 165 feet (50 meters) / 5ATM
Run in all kinds of weather. The TomTom Runner is waterproof up to 165 feet (50 meters) / 5ATM and as weather-ready as you are.
Get out on your run faster. QuickGPSFix helps your watch find your precise location quickly so you can start your run.
With the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite receiver technology, you are sure to get a fast start to your run.
Up-to 10 Hour Battery Life [GPS Mode]
Run more, recharge less, with up-to 10-hour battery life [GPS Mode].
Sync, analyze and share your stats on popular running sites or apps. Easily upload information about your runs to track progress against your goals.
With compatibility across a broad range of online running community platforms, you can choose where you store your statistics.
Charge and sync your watch. The Desk Dock connects to your PC or Mac easily, quickly and reliably. Connect to sensors using the latest wireless technology. The TomTom Runner uses Bluetooth Smart Technology to connect to the TomTom Heart Rate Monitor* and other compatible Bluetooth Smart accessories.
*Heart Rate Monitor Optional accessory
Top customer reviews
1) The price is lower.
2) It uses Bluetooth 4 instead of Ant+ which will integrate with more device and applications moving forward.
3) It acquires satellite connections much faster than Garmin.
4) They have greatly reduced the thickness of the watch over Garmin's. I wanted to wear it as an everyday watch and click into run mode when needed instead of carrying around a watch that is only used for runs.
One thing I struggled with was leaving the Garmin webstie for TomTom's incomplete website. However, you can upload your runs to Garmin manually if you want. Automated uploads to other sites like Runkeeper are included. TomTom has promised to keep building out their site so I figure it will get better.
I gave this 4 our of 5 stars only because there are some items that need to be addressed before this watch is the total package. I think they will get there but rushed to market before some of the kinks were worked out and the website was more robust. I have high hopes for the coming months.
The size of the watch is perfect - very low profile and comfortable on the wrist.
If you sync every three days it will pick up satellite connections very fast.
I like that I can wear it as an everyday watch as well as my fitness tracker.
Menu navigation is very easy.
Nice large display that is easy to read.
The watch band isn't tight on the watch device. It can easily fall out of the band when not on your wrist.
The tracking website is in beta. I think this should have been a little more complete before launch. I have hopes it will be expanded soon.
They need to figure out a way to stop accidental push of the button to end a workout. Maybe a double click or click and hold instead of a single click.
Offer more watch bands - sizes and colors.
Offer the ability to purchase additional charging cradles.
Improve the watch band so it is more secure to the device.
Improve the website.
Make the stop of a run a little more deliberate so it can't be done my mistake.
Update: Version 1.3.1 of the watch software is now available for download. Major new features include lap pace, input of pool length in both feet and meters, support for the 4iiii Bluetooth HRM and notifications in case you are running in demo mode.
For the full list of updates please visit: http://bit.ly/19N6Ddb
We will keep releasing more updates and functionality moving forward.
Happy to share that today, we released a new software update, version 1.4.1 for TomTom Runner and Multi-Sport GPS Watches. This update comes with the following changes:
Training partner Race
(Run, cycle, treadmill)
Race yourself: Compare your current activity with one of your last ten performances. See in "real-time" where you are compared to that activity so that you can continue to improve, activity after activity.
(Run, cycle, swim, treadmill)
You can create your own unique schedule using time or distance, to better your performance or speed. The watch alerts you with beeps and buzzes when you need to switch to the next interval stage. Interval training is short periods of work followed by rest. The main aim is to improve speed and cardiovascular fitness.
Improved cycle mode
We now use the best available data from the Cadence & Speed Sensor and GPS.
If a data source is temporarily lost, for example in a tunnel, we use data from the other sensor if available.
Improvements and fixes
The backlight in the clock mode now responds better.
Several smaller bug fixes and performance improvements have been implemented.
What improvements and features for TomTom Runner & Multi-Sport are you working on?
We are also excited to share more information on the upcoming updates to the watch and MySports. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1fHC3qz
All the best and happy exercising!
We are happy to announce that last week, we released an update for your watch. You are welcome to connect to MySport and download it.Here are some of the Updated features:
-Pausing and stopping an activity
You can now choose to press and hold the left button for approx. 1 second to pause or stop an activity. This helps prevent accidental pausing or stopping of an activity.
You can turn the press and hold function on and off in the settings.
You can now use the stopwatch function on both the TomTom Runner watch and the TomTom Multi-Sport watch. You can find Stopwatch on the activities screen. Stopwatch supports laps. To use laps move right from the activity screen or touch the area on the screen for the backlight.
-Improvements and fixes
-The buzz (vibration) in watch menus works again.
-We have resolved an issue that caused watches set to languages other than English to crash when races were selected.
-Several smaller bug fixes and performance improvements have been implemented.
For more information on the upcoming updates to the watch and MySports,please visit: http://bit.ly/1fHC3qz
Update: 01/31/2014: Software version 1.6.12
I'm happy to announce we've just launched the app for iPhones and iPads running iOS6 and above. Main functions of the app include:
* Upload and view your activities on your MySports account automatically after your training
* Automatically update your watch's QuickGPSFix
You can read more about the app and the accompanying watch software update here: link to bit.ly
Update your watch to Software version 1.6.12 in order to get and use the new functions. Thanks again for your feedback and support!
The app and webpage with all of your data is neat. You can easily see the stats/splits from all of your runs. The map allows you to see exactly how fast you were running at every stage of the run.
This can easily be used as an everyday watch as well. If you turn airplane mode on (so GPS is off) it lasts around 20 days. Has an alarm, stopwatch, and everything else on a normal watch.
- Connects to GPS quickly. On your average day, it connects within 5-10 seconds. On a cloudy day, it might take 20-30 seconds. Overall though, much faster than watches I've had in the past.
- Price. One of the cheapest quality GPS watches out there
- Good size. The watch is lightweight, and has a sleek design. It's not a big bulky watch.
- Large display.
- Easy to navigate.
- The GPS is really accurate. On a measured 10 mile run, the watch said I went 9.96, which is close enough.
- The actual watch itself feels a little loose on the band. The part of the watch where the button is does not fit well into the hole on the band, so it 'could' (though not likely to happen) fall out when the watch isn't on your hand. I think this is done so the watch can charge will still being in the band.
- The band feels stiff, and I'm concerned that it just might break one time I'm taking it on/off. I've had this for ~6 months and it's still intact, so it may just be worrying for nothing.