Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Large Bandanas 27 x 27 | Versatile Biker Rags | Classic Paisley Bandana Pattern
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 3, 2013
I purchased several colors of these bandanas. The name TOMA HASH and MADE IN CHINA are printed in HUGE LETTERS yet the design is only printed on one side of the bandana. The other side is blank which would be fine for a solid color except that the fabric is very thin that there is bleed through and it looks cheap if you just try to have it for a solid color. They could have taken the ink from the name TOMA HASH and MADE IN CHINA in HUGE LETTERS to print the design on the opposite side.
on February 6, 2013
The Bandana is well made, no complaint there, and it was delivered right on time, however i was disappointed to unfold it and see in Black Lettering " Made In China " printed right on the FRONT of the Bandana. You can see it in the picture if you look close. Did they really have to make the lettering 4 inches by 1 inch wide?? If i had seen that, I would not have ordered this product, Next time I'll look closer at the picture. Other than that, it is of good quality.
on June 5, 2013
I was looking for a huge bandana I could fold and wear across my forehead for workouts. This is perfect and the exact size I was looking for. I'm knocking it a star because I was looking for BRIGHT colors in the orange, yellow and red and they're not as bright as the picture. While the yellow is close to the color in the thumbnail, and the orange is kind of like the orange on the Amazon logo. Posting a picture wearing the yellow bandana. ------ And yes, the "MADE IN CHINA" and other lettering is a bit obnoxious, but for my use I just have to mind how I fold the bandana so I'm not declaring that everywhere. Once I looked at the thumbnails again i realized it is pretty apparent when you take into consideration how big these are.
on March 6, 2013
total bust! if your looking for a good quality bandana, this is not it. it only has print on one side, "toma hash 100% cotton made in china" is printed in 1/2in. letters on the bandana. save your money and find one somewhere else
on January 20, 2016
Some people complain just to complain. I bought 7 of these bandanas in different colors for my bachelor's party event and we used it no problem. What's the issue with made in China? Grow up. There is a reason why these bandanas are priced what they are priced at. Learn to fold. Yes, its one sided print. I fail to see the issue with it. You should not be here if you were looking for designer bandanas in the first place. For the price I paid, these are great bandanas and did its job. Anyways, I got no more use for the bandana after one use, my dog rocks it now.
on April 5, 2013
1-sided printing. Cheap imitations made in China. Now I know why they were only $1.99 each! Poor quality. Don't bother.
on April 27, 2016
Hello bandanas! These are exactly what I was hoping to get: the perfect size I wanted to make a jagged-edge skirt, the perfect weight for these hot Arizona summers, the perfect colors I had in mind, and all at a great price! I don't know what all the complaining is about...nowhere is "Made in China" printed on them, and the small amount of lettering is 1/2" tall, not detrimental (in the slightest!) to the overall design, and can HARDLY be considered offensive or really even that obvious. Some people just love to complain.
on April 18, 2014
I read the reviews and I heard all the bitching about it being one sided and the made in China too big. They made the lettering so small and besides the bandana is so big you fold it in half and tie it round your head and no one can see any writing and there doesn't need to be another side! Would be a great products to sew two together to make a giant pillow. Although the material is a little thinner it doesn't make a difference. It may for something else but not tied on your head. Much better than the $1 12x12 bandanas you find at the gas station!
on August 5, 2016
I didn't look at the dimensions on these things. SURPRISE.

They're printed on one side, but I hardly see how that matters. They are big, made out of cotton, and they do what I need them to. I think I'm going to order some more colors because I really like how big they are. I use them to keep my hair out of my face at work, but, just like normal bandanas, they could be used for multiple things. Like covering your face for a totally non conspicuous reason.
on June 8, 2016
after a cursory read of the description, 100% cotton, paisley pattern, and sizing, i ordered them. but once i got them i realized they were a printed(fabric plastic) pattern(not soft) and they were "printed" on one side. after washing them a handful of times they softened enough to not be rough on my face and forehead, but also the "printing" came off a little. all in all they do keep the sweat from running into my eyes and road grime off my face when on the motorcycle.... so i think a "FAIR" rating works

See 1 answered question