Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 212 reviews
on March 15, 2013
The price is great! But when I got them and tried them on,well I hated them. And they are see through... not at all what I expected! Don't waste your money
on September 8, 2014
These pants are comfortable over all. I usually fit in clothing sized XL- 2XL. Though these pants fit, they are fitting even better since I've lost 5 lbs. When I first wore them, they had a tendency to roll down my belly, and slide a little ways off of my behind when bending. Usually sizes 2XL fit me perfectly. I purchased these pants mostly to work out in as I drop a few lbs. I have gone from a size 212 to 207 and they have stopped rolling down my belly; however, the top ridge of my panties are still showing in the back. I guess they will fit perfectly as I lose more weight. I would say that they fit more like a XL than a 2XL. I will not order anymore until I have lost about 15 more lbs.
on December 29, 2013
The crotch in these ripped as I put them on FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. I left them on anyway as I was just wearing them as a second layer to keep warm and by the end of the day the crotch had ripped in 3 places to a full crotchless pant and the seam in the left calf also ripped. I am a size 4 (5'3" and 115), I ordered a small according to their sizing guide, it's not like I'm some behemoth squeezing into a size, they are just total crap. TOTAL CRAP.
on June 4, 2014
This is a very poor inferior legging. The material feels terrible and they run small; they look like they would last about a week. The package I received also smelled like cigarette smoke (although it appeared new); that may be a problem with the seller or with the mfgr, I don't know, but it was just plain awful.
on March 24, 2014
What I mean is... I expected a not as good fit. Im tall, like really tall. And i have huge feet, thin calves, thickish thighs and a small waist. I hardly find leggings, pants, or anything that fits me good. I tried these on, half expecting to hate them because of fit and comfort but half expecting to love them either way for their price and quick shipping.

Here is the pros... Fits butt, hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles and everything in between comfortably and perfectly. Great price, like the cheapest i found of this style/color/size. The cons? I didnt get but one pair (for now) and I don't have enough tops to wear with them.

I will be buying another pair soon maybe the purple this time.
on December 22, 2013
Please don't listen to the reviews saying these are cheap. I have tons of leggings from different stores and brands and these are the thickest and most comfortable I have purchased. I highly reccomend these and I just bought a second pair. The red is adorable and looks awesome with greys.

If you are on the fence, they are worth the money! They are not see through at all, cotton comfy! Do it! I only write reviews when I am very satisfied with a product.
on August 1, 2016
I like the feel of them, expect what you paid for.
There are some spots that are see through, and you can somewhat see through on the butt part but you would have to look closely.
Wear a slightly longer shirt to over the butt, and you will be all good.
Wore them for a day doing a bunch of stuff and no rips or tears yet.
on December 11, 2013
These leggings fit perfectly. Very comfy, not too tight, not too loose, they're perfect! I never leave reviews, but I was impressed enough with this seller to leave a review. If you're not satisfied, they include everything you need to return/exchange the merchandise. No need to contact them, they include the return shipping label and a card for you to fill out, I was impressed!
on March 6, 2014
I typically wear a LG - 1X in about everything, but immediately noticed these were too short, too small, & short waisted. I had nothing but problems from the moment I tried them on. The inseam kept twisting out toward my shins & when I'd bend over... Well, let's just say I'd give a plumber a run for his money. I also ordered the chocolate brown & they were more of a weird reddish-brown that clashed with every top I intended to wear them with. They were inexpensive & weren't worth the hassle to return, so I just gave them to a friends granddaughter.
on December 7, 2014
Not too impressed with these leggings. They're ok, but they're thin and seem cheaply made. (I guess you really do get what you pay for sometimes.) They are a bit too small because they aren't very stretchy at all, which makes it feel like the stitching is going to bust or the fabric is going to rip if I attempt to stretch them too much. I ordered a medium which is typically my size, but apparently I should have gotten these in a large.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.