- Shipping Weight: 35 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00VIMV3IM
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #240,917 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Tommaso Forcella Compact Aluminum Road Bike with Carbon Fork
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Â Lightweight Aluminum Compact Frame combined with a HCT Carbon Fork for added vibration dampening and weight savings, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. Frame is drilled for all varieties of racks and fenders, making the Forcella a great commuter
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3x8 Shimano Claris Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x25T Claris cassette. Perfect for varying terrain, from flats to hills, offering a wide range of gears for all levels of riders in all conditions
- PRECISION SHIFTING: Shimano Claris STI shifters provide smooth and consistent shifting in all riding conditions. By keep a full groupset, Tommaso bikes offer a level of performance shifting and responsiveness that the competition canâ€™t touch
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and premium compact handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Forcella is designed for maximum comfort and efficiency, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Bike needs wheels trued, derailleurs tuned, and all bolts tightened to technical specifications before riding, to ensure optimal performance and safety
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tommaso Bikes traces its origins back to 1985, when we began making premium quality Italian road bikes and importing them to the United States. While starting out with mostly steel frames, we upgraded to lightweight aluminum and high performance Toray carbon over the years, as technology has grown in the industry. In doing this, we have been able to expand the brand beyond its Italian roots, to have global operations and manufacturing.
Our bikes are designed in Denver, Colorado and manufactured at some of the finest factories, to provide our riders with the perfect blend of quality, performance, and value. The grueling riding conditions of the Colorado Rockies provide an excellent testing ground, allowing us to make sure that every model we sell meets our rigorous testing, quality control, and performance tests. We demand perfection, which is why quality control and construction is at the forefront of everything Tommaso.
At Tommaso, we live for the beautiful art that is the bicycle and the feeling of freedom that it offers. This commitment to quality has driven our brand since day one, and we are proud to continue our Italian traditions and heritage in this great sport.
The Tommaso Forcella is built for the entry level cyclist looking to advance to the vibration reducing and weight savings qualities of a carbon fork. We use a full Shimano Claris groupset, for maximum consitancy and performance in all moving parts. Made with our signature 6061 SLA Aluminum frame, featuring hydro-formed technology, the Forcella is sure to provide an incredible ride and turn heads at the same time!
The Forcella is equipped with a full Shimano Claris groupset, offering 24 powerful speeds, delivered by the 12-25T Claris cassette and Claris Triple 30/39/50T crankset. This combination is a perfect blend of climbing ability and smooth, reliable performance in all conditions. We also used Claris brakes to assure that you can stop on a dime, even during your steepest descents.
Performance Road Bikes
Full Claris groupset offers riders seamless performance and smooth consistant shifting. With 24 powerful speeds, the Imola is perfectly equipped for all types of roads and conditions
Premium HCT (High-Modulus Carbon Technology) carbon fork offers un-paralleled vibration dampening, comfort, and style, while dropping over a pound off the weight of a steel fork
The frame is drilled for all types of racks and fenders, optimizing the bikes versatility, and making the Imola perfect for road riders, fitness riders, and commuters alike
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I bought the bike, there was a coupon code that gave me an under-the-saddle Aero wedge pack, Parktool TL-4, Topeak air pump, and tube. I also received a bottle and bottle cage. I ordered the bike 'Ready to Ride' and only had to put the front tire and handlebars on when it arrived. The bike had pedals on it as Chris had promised.
I've put several hundred miles on the bike since I got it in November 2015. I wanted to wait to have some experience with this bike before I left a review. I've had a lot of fun on this bike. It has presta valves on it so I learned how to inflate the tires with presta valves. This bike is very responsive and quite a looker. I haven't had any problems out of the bike since I got it on the road. Granted, I am not winning races with this bike (nor am I entering any races). However, I would not hesitate to take this bike out on a long ride. I don't foresee any problems other than regular maintenance. I've brought it into my local shop so that they could check it out for general maintenance and make sure everything is moving smoothly and working properly. I was very satisfied when they gave me a thumbs up and said that everything checked out alright.
I've been very happy with my Forcella and the customer service at Giant Nerd. I believe it is a very good purchase for the price.
It serves its purpose but the size chart isn't correct for my frame even though I went on the larger end of the chart since I was semi-between sizes. The paint is cheap but the overall look is sharp with the tone on tone. Tires are heavy and entry level. Gear set (Shimano Claris) is shit. My front derailleurs has never down shifted into the center gear. It skips to the lowest and you have to up shift... total pain.
**Pay for the assembly. I ended up having to take it in anyway b/c my derailleurs were messed up and couldn't correct it myself after hours of adjustments. My tire arrived bent and had to pay to be straightened. Don't believe I ever heard from the seller despite my inquiry.