|Fabric Type||86% Nylon, 14% Spandex|
|Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex
- Hook and Loop closure
- Machine Wash
- Supports every lifestyle: Compression clothes give tendon, muscle and joint support but they aren't just for athletes; our apparel and accessories are for everyday movement, whether that be a long run, a day at work or a walk in the park
- All-day comfort: Lightweight design and contoured construction fits well and conforms to the curvature of your back with targeted compression, you'll feel great all day long
- Copper znergy fabric: The 85% polyester and 14% lycra spandex fabric is 100% infused with patented copper znergy technology; the proprietary 4D Lycra stretch fabric wicks away moisture to regulate the body temperature to keep you cool and dry
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tommie Copper set out to prove that if compression can help Elite athletes feel better, it can also help the everyday person. In 2011, Tommie Copper finally figured it out. The proprietary multidirectional weave is designed to be comfortable enough to be worn all day, extending the rejuvenating effects of compression for as long as you wear the garments.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 4 x 2 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 1820WR-0101-04
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 29, 2015
- Manufacturer : Tommie Copper
- ASIN : B01690T3NY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is light weight and flimsy. Really don't consider it a brace. I recommend the core compression instead.
find that the brace has slid up and is right under your breasts. There is no solid metal in the
brace to keep it from rolling over into ridges. Do NOT recommend.
I ordered the small medium which fit well, however the belt is not designed to fit the waist and hips.