Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on February 16, 2013
I needed a little overnight bag to take if I only needed the essentials and maybe one change of clothes. I saw this and liked the way it looked. It works well and holds way more than I needed it for. I could easily fit two changes of clothes in it plus my hairbrush, deodorant, etc. It has a feature where it can be compacted for storage by zipping up into a smaller package. Kinda neat, but unnecessary unless you have limited closet space or something. Still nice bag though, I would recommend it to anyone whose looking for a small overnight duffle bag.
on December 4, 2012
I purchased this bag for a friend who loves Tommy Bahama and has a boat. I thought this would be a great little bag for him to put a change of clothes in or an extra bathing suit or something on the boat. And I love the teal color - it's really nice and not too girly, and it has a cool, beach-y feel. It folds up to the size of just a couple inches thick, which is convenient for storage and for wrapping as a gift. I haven't given this to him yet, so I don't know whether it's going to be a hit, but it's exactly what I hoped it would be. Highly recommend.
on January 2, 2013
I ordered this bag for my husband on a whim when it came up as a lightening deal on Amazon. I had no idea what to expect, but was very pleased when the bag arrived. The bag is attractive, sturdy, nicely made and zips up very compact when not in use. My husband was certainly not expecting it, but thrilled to receive it. He would normally not get excited about a duffle bag, but really liked this one. My only wish is that they made it in bigger sized because I would certainly order it in a larger size if it was available.
on January 25, 2013
Bag was advertised as folding flat, but when it folds, it collapses into a hard case which takes up considerable room in another suitcase. The reason I bought this was to take along and bring extra items home after a trip. However, it takes up too much room in the suitcase due to the hard case it collapses into to be of any use. It would have been much better to be completely soft so that it would collapse flat and make it easier to pack into another suitcase.
on December 30, 2012
When I bought the bag one of the pictures showed a shoulder strap, which is what I use when traveling. I was disappointed that the bag did not arrive with a shoulder strap. Otherwise, the bad is very nice and sturdy.
on January 29, 2013
Bought this for my son. He is ten so of course he thought the fact that it folded down compact was the coolest thing. He calls it his transformer bag. Works well for his needs, of sleepovers with friends and grandparents house. Well made and very easy to fold down and open back up. Just a great duffel bag.
on June 28, 2013
This is a nice and sturdy bag with attractive design... none of which does me any good as we leave for vacation this weekend and there is no shoulder strap included. I would return it, but it's needed for the trip.
on July 17, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He loved it! It colapses down so you can store it or toss it in a bigger suitcase. Great for day trips when you get to where you are going or if you buy too much stuff and need another bag ;)
on April 3, 2013
This bag is so cool! I was nervous when it arrived... it was so small. But it is not small; it is PERFECT! It folds up and zips close for storing. A great gift for anyone!
on April 11, 2013
This bag is just right for a weekend getaway. It looks like it will hold up well over time.it is hard to beat the Tommy Bahama brand especially at this price point.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.