Tommy Bahama Men's TB1074 Panama Pilot Detailed Swiss Chronograph Flight Computer Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz 3-hand chronograph analog movement with sweeping second hand and date
- High grade solid stainless steel case, caseback and crown
- High grade genuine leather calfskin strap with a solid stainless steel buckle closure
- Durable k1 mineral glass crystal and water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet); 5-year limited warranty
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Genuine calf leather strap Strap size: 24mm Water resistant to 165 feet Swiss chronograph movement 1/10th-second subdial at 2 o'clock 60-second subdial at 6 o'clock 30-minute subdial at 10 o'clock Luminous hour markers glow in the dark after prolonged exposure to light Rotating slide rule bezel
Designed with sophistication in mind, Tommy Bahama offers relaxed sportswear that looks as good as it feels. Easy fitting pieces in comfortable, luxurious fabrics bring a sense of casual elegance to any occasion. Prints are tropical in inspiration yet sophisticated in their execution. From golf to dinner, luxurious wovens & knits complete the casual offering for the well-heeled man.
A natural extension to the Tommy Bahama sportswear line, Relax emphasizes the laidback approach to your day. Perfect for a stylish outdoor lifestyle that is cool and casual yet sophisticated. Relax is designed for the "Patio King", the one who enjoys hanging out around the pool and barbeque.
The principals behind Tommy Bahama are committed to extending the relaxed, positive vibe of the brand into philanthropic efforts. The company's participation in the Garden of Hope and Courage is an example of this commitment.
The wife of one of the founders of Tommy Bahama, Janet Emfield, battled breast cancer. During her struggle, she envisioned a peaceful garden in the midst of a sterile hospital setting a place of tranquility and solace for cancer patients, their families and health care providers. As an avid gardener, Emfield recognized the physical and psychological healing benefits that a natural garden setting could provide. The Garden of Hope and Courage is dedicated to bringing the healing power of gardens to hospitals across the country.
The organization has several goals in addition to paying tribute to those who have fought against breast cancer: to increase public awareness of the disease, to provide current information about early detection and treatment, and to raise money for breast cancer research.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B000BNZZMO
- Item model number: TB1074
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Tommy Bahama|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Slide rule|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The description is incorrect - the bezel does move and is bi-directional and slide rule. My only advice is that if you sweat alot, be prepared to replace the band. I was able to find a replacement band without too much trouble at one of those watch kiosks in a mall.
You will not be disappointed by this watch!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything was OK with this item. All functions are working well, materials are very nice, presentation is so nice as well. I am happy with this purchasePublished on September 28, 2013 by JUAN GONZALEZ S.
I love everything about this watch, good quality, good presentation, fair priced. Great look and feel, and everything works properlyPublished on August 22, 2013 by dave