|Brand Name||Tommy Bahama|
|Item Weight||17.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||31 x 19 x 4.7 inches|
Tommy Bahama All Terrain Beach Cart
|Price:||$96.98 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removable Tote Bag, Umbrella Holder, Storage Compartment of 15 cubic feet
- Fully Assembled, Weight Capacity 100 lbs, Weighs 13 lbs, Folds Flat for storage
- Holds upto 4 chairs, Full Size 48 Quart Cooler plus alots of Beach Gear
- Durable mesh fabric dries quickly, Tough steel frame makes it easy to carry accessories
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Got up, packed a small cooler with food and off to the beach we went to see how this thing worked out.
FANTASTIC! Carried a small cooler, a beach bag loaded with a large beach blanket and towels, a large bag of sand toys the kids use for sand castles, 2 beach chairs, my swim fins and body board, and my wetsuit. And there was room to spare!!!
The 200% yard walk from the parking lot to the beach was a refreshing breeze.
Be sure to get one with the wide wheels. On hard surface you can push this like a stroller, when you hit the sand you pull it at an angle on the wide wheels. Goes thru the sand easily.
But the last time I was at the beach, I saw several people pulling carts just like this one, and they seemed actually happy, smiling and not sweating profusely. Because of reviews here and on other sites, I chose the Tommy Bahama version. After using it for the first time today, I'm SO happy I did!
I was able to fit everything, which included my cooler, 8' umbrella, beach bag (packed with pillow, towels, reading materials, hats, BeachBub, sand shovel) my queen size comforter which goes under everything on the sand, and my large folding lounger, and still had room for many more items, if I would have had others with me. It did require some energy to pull it through the fine, dry sand, but it was easily doable. No small thing, considering I'm a tiny, 60+ year old granny! The wide back wheels roll quite well when pulling your load to your daily square of beachfront real estate.
The mesh bag appears to be securely anchored. The umbrella holder on the right side consists of a little fabric holder into which you place the tip, and there is a strap with Velcro to attach further down your umbrella so that it doesn't take up space in the main mesh compartment.Read more ›
- Easy to pull behind you while in the sand
- The built in cooler is very convenient
- Holds several chairs on the front rack and lots of beach gear in the mesh bag
- Easy to assemble and breakdown
- Cheap front wheels that break easily
- It is easy to tear the mesh bag due to shifting items in the cart
- The bar that supports the back wheels flexes easily leading to the rear wheels rubbing the bars on the cart and the mesh bag
- The Velcro strap that holds the umbrella in places is too short and not strong enough, I had to use the strap from the cooler to hold the umbrella in place
- A taller or adjustable handle would be nice. I am 6'4'' and the handle is too short when trying to pull the cart behind you.
- The first chair on the rack often rests on the front wheels making the front wheels unable to be steered
We load it up with a full cooler, a bag of sand toys, two large sand shovels, a bag of towels/clothes, and small chairs for the kids. We hook the umbrella in the umbrella holder, clip on the cooler, hook a backpack to it with a carabiner clip, and hang two folding chairs on the folding chair holder.
This thing holds all of our stuff and moves smooth. The key to using it once you get off the boardwalk and onto the sand is to pull it behind you, not trying to push it in front of you.
Highly recommended for anyone who brings too much stuff to the beach.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cart looks very good however after using it the second time the front wheel fell off.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bad design flaws, very flimsy, cheap garbage wheels, you would be lucky to make it out of your driveway, way way way overpricedPublished 11 days ago by Joe Graves
I bought this cart from Costco a number of years ago and did not open it. I always have an extra one of these in case the current one breaks. Read morePublished 12 days ago by J. S. Zwilling
Great idea but a total fail when it comes to the wheels. As soon as we loaded it up and moved it the wheel comes of the rim.Published 16 days ago by steve
Prior cart from Tommy Bahama lasted years. On this one, after the second use, the wheel broke. I tried to return it but the return period had already ended.Published 20 days ago by DB
How nice to go to the beach without feeling like a loaded donkey. This cart is worth every penny.
You can fill it up with all your needs and simply
Best purchase ever! Great in the sand and fits a lot. I can't compare it to other brands (that are half he price) but I would say splurging is worth it if you know it's going to... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Katelyn