Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on June 21, 2014
This is a terrific watch. It looks great, fits great, and it's very durable. I have purchased fossil watches for years, but I prefer this one by far. I would rate it a five star, but the clasp comes unfastened by itself sometimes. I would have returned it, but it's not such a big deal to me. I usually scratch up watches, which is why I don't like to spend more money on them, but this one even seems more resistant to that.
on September 17, 2011
Reviewing a watch is not an easy task. You have to agree it is a personal taste.
In a few words if you like the outside you should go aheade an buy it.
The machine is Japanese and works very well. It is not like the more recent models where the seconds pointer goes automatically to zero, like magic, when you pull the pin to configure it but that is ok.
This is a second hand watch.
It is almost impossible to check the time when it is dark.
on November 8, 2016
Attention people with large arms! This watch is not meant for you.
It has a diameter of 22mm.

I have been using this watch constantly for the last 3 years. Had to replace the battery a month ago for the first time.

So far, so good. Great product.
review image
on May 23, 2013
that was my first impression on seeing this watch considering its a tommy known fo their large faced watches. its great,medium sized faced making it easy for small wrists to use.
on June 20, 2012
Perfect size for a man's wrist, classic watch, arrived on time and was exactly what i wanted.
I recommend buying tommy's watches, both men and women.
on February 2, 2014
I purchased this watch because I needed a fancy looking watch for work, but also for an affordable price. This watch is perfect as it looks like an expensive watch, but is actually cheap and affordable. It fits comfortably and can be adjusted if needed. The one thing that I dislike is that the hand setting thing on the side, pops out and will change the time without me knowing and can be quite irritating sometime, but this can be fixed easily.
on September 3, 2013
And comfortable, and discreet, and not too heavy. My only regret is that I will have to figure out how to set the day of week and month dials, since the user manual lacks instructions.

This is an actualization. The watch still works. But the numbers fell!!! Had never happened to a watch of minte before. I don't wear it every day, perhaps two or three times a week. So how many stars should that be? I can still read the time perfectly, and the fallen numbers look funny...so I will only take off one star.
review image
on January 10, 2013
Loved the watch. Received quite a few compliments that it looks very elegant.
Everything is perfect but for one problem with the functionality.
I am not able to adjust the "day" setting by following the instructions in the manual. Only the "date" can be set using the knob. To set the "day" I have to use the "time" setting repeatedly. So when I move it by 24 hours, "day" will increment once. This is not a big issue since there is no need to change the "day" once set, until the battery is replaced. A sticker on the watch says that the battery will be good through 2015, so I am okay with this limitation. Other than this issue, I am very happy with the purchase.
on February 18, 2014
I was very disappointed with this watch. It actually started falling apart...literally....after just a couple wears. I even exchanged it thinking maybe I just received a defective watch. However, the second watch did the same thing. I was very disappointed with this purchase, however, I will say Amazon was very helpful and accommodating with my return and refund.
on May 9, 2014
the dial diameter is 22mm. Usual dials have 40+mm diameter. its too small for a men's hand. Gifted it to a friend, he had to give it to his sister.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.