Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on February 9, 2017
This watch is truly very beautiful. I've had it for around a month now and it holds time really accurately. The leather band is very comfortable and the watch is down right gorgeous. The one small issue is that the second hand clicks slightly off center, but I strongly encourage you to not let that stop you from getting this watch. At least for me, that wasn't an issue that bothered me. Would definitely recommend!
on July 29, 2013
Not all of us watch collectors are going to purchase $1000 watches. This watch is a GREAT size for a man and doesn't look small on your wrist at all. Second, the watch absolutely looks great, works very well, and I enjoy wearing it. I have had multiple positive comments on the watch, on how great it looked. I am very glad I purchased this watch, it just looks like its so much more expensive and does not have any cheap feel.

It just looks amazingly classy and I am so happy to have it in my collection.
on July 22, 2016
Good watch, looks great and elegant.
on December 26, 2016
The dial piece was a bit thicker than expected. Not as thin as shown below in the picture. But the watch looks great. I bought it as a gift for my brother.
on December 14, 2017
everything is great
on January 10, 2018
Nice watch I liked very much the design is simple but not very common the materials feel good quality and good taste. For the price I doubt very much having been able to find a better time clock.
on June 8, 2016
Quite a large, thick watch. The band is a subtle brown and the numbers have more contrast amazon's photo shows. The quality shows in it's silent hand movements and metal logo cut in the stainless steel crown and watch back. I recommend this for people with relatively large wrists. Although the crown is not a 'screw in' this is a good deal.
review image
on February 23, 2015
I recommend this watch to anyone looking for a dress watch, that looks way more expensive that what it really is.
Took some time to calibrate all the parameters, which wasn't entirely covered on the manual, but aside from that, this is a beautiful watch which was crafted with great attention to details.
Mechanically i don't find any problems with it, but i guess only time will tell how reliable the movement is.
Full 5 starts for this timepiece.
on February 14, 2018
I loved it,
on July 27, 2017
Nice watch. But the silver color shown in pic is not same on watch its different. More attractive in pic.