Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 30, 2016
the shipment is very fast and I've bought this style of various, white with silver, blue with gold and white with rose gold. All of these watches are perfect quality and I even recommended them to my friends. Happy to own them. :-))
on January 1, 2014
Based on the other reviews I read I was confident in ordering the watch for our 18 year-old Granddaughter for Christmas. She loved it and commented on how comfortable the band was. She has a thicker wrist but it fit well. The face of the watch is easy to read and the Hilfiger logo is subtle but a nice touch for a brand conscious young woman. I must compliment Amazon because a service representative went out of her way to ensure the watch would arrive on time - even going as far as upgrading the delivery mode at no extra charge.
on August 18, 2016
love it
on November 18, 2015
Very nice
on July 7, 2016
I Am in love with that watch, amazing, good service
on May 18, 2014
perfect for my daily use...formal, casual, sporty!

I would love to buy again for a friend as a present! :)
on April 18, 2016
the size of the numbers make it easy to read. Fits comfortably and looks good for dress or workouts. This will be my go to watch when I travel.
on June 15, 2016
We got it right as the product description.
on July 2, 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2014
Very Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.