Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on February 20, 2013
I really loved the look of this watch but as you can see it's dark in general. Well in real life situations it's very difficult to read in a slightly dark area and impossible to read at night. I could barely read the date in daylight. I ended up turning it. Again great looking watch just not bright enough for everyday use. The band was very smooth and it was a comfortable watch. I hated to send it back but needed something that I could actually use.

keep in mind i'm 49 my eyes may be failing me so it may just be me.
on April 9, 2013
I love analog watches. I feel they are easier to read while on a long run which minimizes the impact to my stride when I check my pacing. The band is rugged and doesn't retain odor like some watch bands. I have been wearing this watch for workouts, while doing carpentry and home repairs and while at work for a few months now. There are a few scuffs where the metal bits on the top and bottom of the clock face attach to the plastic band, but no scratches have formed on the glass.
on May 15, 2016
The watch is AMAZING I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, however, the rubber band is causing me to get a little rash and so I have no choice but to return it, as I have metal band watches already
on July 21, 2016
Very nice watch for this price which has a sport feeling. It even looks like aviator watches. For daily usage it is a "go for it" watch.
on December 13, 2012
I received my package and one day later the watch just stopped working fine. Sometimes it works sometimes not. Now I have to process a replacement...now I have to pay for to send the defective item back to U.S...and I have to wait for the other product to be shipped (almost one more week). I am just disappointed.
on May 1, 2016
The watch is very nice. The grip is short for an avg man
on November 29, 2015
I bought this as a gift. It exactly as described. Great packaging. Great product.
on January 19, 2016
it is very nice
on November 28, 2012
The watch appears to be dull online but when I got it, I couldn't believe it was awesome.
At this price I could not have got better than this. Perfect for gift. My brother loved it when I gifted him.
on January 22, 2013
Its really nice watch, price is really good, very nice for youngest and like gift for birthday
Its look better than on picture
I can reccomendate it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.