Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 239 reviews
on March 28, 2015
Nice watches for me!
review image
on February 10, 2016
This is the first watch I have bought, and I love it. This Tommy Hilfiger watch is great for all types of dress wear. From casual to business professional, all men can wear this watch for all types of occasions, such as going out for dinner or going to a charity event. This watch really fits a variety of outfits. There are also an assortment of other types of Tommy Hilfiger watches on Amazon as well.

You might be thinking to yourself, why buy a Tommy Hilfiger watch? Do they even make good watches? I mean, you are right. Tommy Hilfiger is not known for their watches traditionally, but once I saw it, I had to get it. The watches they had are not as high of quality or as expensive as, let’s say Fossil or a Rolex, but they are in a much better price range for more people, and they are very stylish watches.

Looking into the watch itself:
The leather wrist band portion of this watch is comfortable, and fits all sizes of wrists, for the most part. It is dark-brown leather, so you can wear it with almost any outfit. The gold lining of the watch really accents the inner hands of the watch and the cream face. This watch also tells you the hour of the day, the day of the week, and what day you are on in a month. A final great feature of the watch is it is water resistant up to 165 ft. as well, although, thankfully, I have not gotten the opportunity to test that out. The actual watch is a little bit bigger and bulkier than most watches, but it attracts more attention to you, which is a good way to make you stand out a little more.

The price of the watch:
What I liked most about the watch is the price. It looks like an expensive accessory, but it was under $100 dollars, which makes it very affordable. Multiple people have come up to me and commented on my watch. When I go to an event and wear this watch, I usually get comments on how nice it looks, and when they ask how much it is or where I got it, they are surprised.

Conclusion:
Overall, I do recommend this type of watch from this brand for purchase. If you are looking for a cheaper choice for a watch on a budget, but you want a more elegant watch, go for this one. I wear this watch every chance I can get! You can check out some other options of Tommy Hilfiger has on Amazon too. I know I was pleasantly surprised. Also, I am sure you can find other great watches and watch brands in this price range as well that will accommodate your personal tastes.
on February 2, 2017
My Tommy Hilfiger watch is my favorite. I have worn wrist watches since I was a child, but my favorite is my current Hilfiger. I also have a watch that I purchased from Tiffany's on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. While the watch captures attention, my biggest problem is repair work. I took the watch back to the Fifth Avenue store in New York City and was told that the store could not repair the watch. This was my first experience at what we call today, outsourcing. My watch is beautiful, but it s frustrating finding a jeweler who can repair this watch. Portions of the case were made from titanium.
on August 3, 2016
Easy enough to say; it's a nice watch. It looks great, feels durable and the leather, while it needs time to break in, is good quality. The only downside to this watch is that it seems the small dials: day, date, and day/night, tend to run inaccurately. I cannot tell if they are too fast or too slow, but over a few days at least one of them tends to be wrong if not all.

Thankfully the main dial keeps time just fine, and if you aren't too worried about the accuracy of the smaller dials then it's a nice piece.
on September 12, 2015
This is my 3rd Tommy watch. I love the look of it. I've only had it for a few days, but if it performs like my others I will be very happy. My oldest one is now two years old and stays right in time with it's original battery. The only down side would be if you have never had a multifunction watch the instruction book that comes with this watch does not really explain how to use it.
on August 31, 2016
Dears I recived the watch but it's not working....even the battery I went to Tommy and battery was ok but watch is not working ....

Cost of returning back the watch is more than the price
on January 27, 2014
I gave this product four stars due to its great build quality, on-point style, and overall design. It's a big watch face (and I have small wrists), but it looks and feels awesome when hugging around my wrist. The extra buttons on the side are a little bit funky because they don't control a timer, but separately advance each dial for the month, day, and week hand.

Overall, great watch, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a classy dress watch on a budget.
on February 12, 2016
This is the watch I have always wanted. The gold trim and white face look stunning and it goes great with the leather strap. I think it looks even better in person.

-Easy to adjust the settings
-Looks great with when dressed professional or casual
-Stands out the perfect amount

If this is in your price range, It's a definitely worth it!
on June 15, 2015
It's a very classy looking watch for everyday wear. Looks way more expensive than it is. You need young eyes to see the sub-dials for day and date. This was the reason I returned it, as for me that's a deal-breaker - those were impossible for me to see without my reading glasses. Larger than I'm used to, but that's a personal thing. Leather band is nice looking and seems high quality, but, as expected for a new band, is very stiff. Had I kept it, I probably would have replaced it with a link band anyway.
on August 11, 2016
I have had this watch now for a few months. I honestly love it! It looks great and fits nicely on my arm. Its not to cumbersome, which is what I was looking for. I get a lot of comments from people telling me how sharp it looks.