Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 18, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my son after I recently purchased a Sturhling watch from Amazon as well the product looks good but appears to be a bit lighter in build not sure that is a good thing or a bad thing I often wear watches that are quite heavy as I prefer the feel of a heavier item on my wrist. Admittedly I swap watches as often as I change my mood sporting or casual etc. So I don't think its a bad watch especially for the price I paid for it I believe good value for what you get.
on June 11, 2016
I like the display look. But if you really look at it you can tell its low quality materials.
on April 9, 2015
This watch is beautiful. The shine on the face doesn't create a glare, but just enhances the design. The band is a little tight, but I have large wrists. The first week I wore it, almost everyone I encountered complimented it.
I find it difficult to wear a watch because I constantly fidget and take it on and off. However, this watch has a comfortable weight and I usually forget it's there. Wearing it for extended periods of time is comfortable. Overall this is a fantastic watch for the price.
on June 18, 2015
This watch is TOP OF THE LINE! It is, by far my #1 watch. I haven't seen a watch that matches it in looks and class. A VERY quality timepiece! Warning: While it's not extremely gaudy, it is a larger sized watch.
on October 3, 2015
I got the watch within the time i was told I would get it. I was impressed by the packaging. The watch looks solidly built and firm. I like the design and it is beautiful. The only draw back to me is the strap. It is too stiff and I hope with time it would become lax. I think it deserves a better strap and i plan on changing that as soon as possible
on May 14, 2016
The 10 o'clock button doesn't work sometimes, the day of week doesn't change sometimes when I press it
on August 6, 2017
Much thinner and smaller than picture made it look. Not quite what I was hoping for.
on May 27, 2017