Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790918 "Casual" Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

VINE VOICEon January 5, 2015
I've owned this Tommy Hilfiger watch for a month now and I can tell you that it's a good watch. It's not an outstanding watch by any measure, but it's a good one.

Firstly, I think the 42mm case width is an excellent size, fitting virtually any man. It's big enough to fit into the new "big watch" style currently in vogue yet not big enough to exclude smaller wristed men like myself. I think the case is very nicely polished on top surfaces while having a brushed finish on the sides. The white dial with the red-white-blue Tommy Hilfiger colors is very nice.

The watch movement itself was 15 seconds fast for the month - only average for a quartz watch. The Amazon page doesn't mention the place of manufacture for the movement so that probably means China. The faux, numbered diver bezel does not move and is obviously there purely for "decoration" and tends to detract from the watch in my opinion. The second hand is in a nicely contrasting red but does not hit the markers - not even close. I have more expensive watches that don't and cheaper watches that do but, as a watch buyer, I always look for it.

The 50 meter water resistance should be sufficient for this casual/dress watch if you get caught out in the rain or splash some water on it while doing dishes. I would not recommend immersing this watch - it's not a diver's watch. The band is certainly sufficient and is comfortable silicone with two keepers, but nothing special. I bought a Navy Blue/Red striped premium silicone band from Clockwork Synergy - 22mm Premium 2 Piece Ss Silicone Striped Navy Blue / Red Interchangeable Replacement Watch Band Strap which looks much nicer to my eyes.

It's a good and good-looking watch that has only a few things pulling it down to four stars like an average movement and some poor styling elements. But, it's a solid four star watch and I recommend it to Tommy Hilfiger fans.
on September 18, 2013
Let me start with this, I LOVE WATCHES, and to be honest I was afraid to get this one, and later I said to myself try it out man. Well, I followed my heart and bingo got my watch. The watch look so stylish and the rubber is not annoying once you wear it. However, the rubber can get dusty and you should clean it once in a while. The packing was not that great to be honest, so do not wish for a great looking pack to stylish your collectable shelf. The delivery was as promised, and came on time.
I will give the watch 5/5 because I really love it, and for me I can go over the packing part for the same of this gorgeous watch.

Bottom line: Highly recommended.
on July 15, 2015
The first day I got it I eagerly tried it on--it has a great weight to it. I've never had a watch before, so as I took it off, the weight of the face slipped down the side of my wrist. In a panic, I tried to grab it with that same hand. I ended up swatting it. The watch dove into the hard tile floor face down and slid like an MLB player sliding to first. My heart stopped as I approached the fallen soldier. Then I picked it up like a little kid picks up his dead frog, ready to bury it. Something amazing happened at that moment: the frog croaked! The face on the watch was not cracked, not even scratched. Even under heavy inspection, not a single faint blemish was present. This watch is definitely great quality.
on October 4, 2014
Except the fact it is tommy. Nothing is special about this watch. You get better stuff for cheaper price. People chase brand for a reason. My brother wanted it badly otherwise I would have returned this.
on February 4, 2014
There isn't much more that I can add except to say that it is one of my favourite watches in my collection....
on December 3, 2013
Nice watch and the rubber band feels great on your wrist. I wouldn't pay more than $60 for the watch though
on July 3, 2014
the product I wore twice, and now it does not work, The worst thing You can buy, I hardly wear it , it just past the guaranty, and now I can return it, I try to fix it, it cost more than what the watch was worth, what a ripp off, I will never buy again for this company, I have been with Amazon for a while but this is a shame....
on October 23, 2013
I luv the silicone strap,If you like the look of this watch, I find it to be fantastic and A+ for all aspects of this watch. i recommend it
on May 11, 2014
the delivery was on time, excellent product, beautiful watch, very happy because it was a gift, friend is very happy with the watch!
on April 27, 2015
The watch itself is good quality but I expected a different look & feel - the photo and the real one is clearly different