Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on July 3, 2017
Very lovely watch. My wife got this for me as a wedding gift and it's been prefect. The only issue I had was changing the battery which the cover couldn't close due to the water resistant. Not a con though. Needed machine closure. Best watch.
on January 13, 2014
I strongly recommend this watch. It has a cool design, it isn't as heavy as other watches in the market and size is perfect.
I'm actually very satisfied with the purchase
on September 4, 2014
I am happy this this watch. I think it looks great on my wrist, very elegant and classy. To me, and several of my friends, it looks like a much more expensive watch than it actually is. My one disappointment is that the hands are supposed to glow in the dark, but they glow at such a low level that I cannot tell the time in the dark.
on July 17, 2014
Amazing watch. Very fashionable, with a good size for a man's wrist. It is a great choice and perfect watch for the price
on December 29, 2015
Watch is amazing and looks great on wrist however recently the Crown Pin to adjust the time has fallen off and watch has stopped.
Looking forward for the process to getting it fixed here in Australia... any idea?
on March 11, 2016
the purchased items are of excellent quality. Beautiful and very good materials. the seller is responsible, serious and efficient. recommended 100%
on September 8, 2015
The time is excellent, large size, and weight is excellent, and shape Shiny, contain Day Month Year timing of 24 hours. High quality, the price is very excellent.
on October 23, 2015
I bought this for my husband as his birthday gift last year and he really likes it. Great watch.
on August 7, 2016
Happy with the purchase..
on December 3, 2014
I have to say this is a perfect watch. The moment of opening the box, I am very happy, because I bought a nice watch, I like it very much.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question