Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,357 reviews
on October 2, 2012
I recently purchased the Tommy Hilfiger Mens Cambridge Passcase wallet in brown leather and overall I'm satisfied with this product.

Pros:

- Aesthetically the wallet is smooth and sleek, the brown leather is a nice appropriate color with a little shine under light.

- Removal Passbook, has 4 credit card pockets and 2 translucent card slots (one of both ends of the passbook, with the 4 credit card pockets in-between).

- Two large main pockets for cash and other materials/papers.

- Overall 10 pockets in this wallet

- Stitching seems really well-done, but let's wait and see how it endures after several months of use.

- Good inexpensive price

- The wallet comes in a quality (navy blue) leather gift box

Cons:

- You can argue that there isn't a zipper coin pocket in this wallet. Then again adding one would just widen this sleek wallet more. It depends on what your needs are for a wallet.

Nothing noticeably bad to say about this wallet, though keep in mind I recently purchased it. If this wallet unexpectedly deteriorates I will update the review. As of now a 5/5.

--------

Update: January 20, 2013

I am revising my rating of this wallet and downgrading the five-star rating to a 4-star. The problem is the with 4 translucent credit card pockets, the pocket seals have separated and are torn open, in spite of the fact I am very gentle with this wallet. Please see uploaded photos for better understanding of this annoying problem.

4 Stars
88 comments| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2014
I ordered this wallet about 3 months ago and have used it like any other wallet, but it is already falling apart. The threading is coming off and I'll soon have to order another. I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone.
on May 31, 2013
I was skeptical about buying a 20$ wallet. I usually just bought mine at Wal-Mart and called it a day, and I had had my last wallet for about six+ years. This is a high quality wallet, friends. It smelled of good leather when I took it out of the box (the box itself was covered in leather) and looks plain enough that it is still just a wallet. I didn't want anything fancy. The best part about this wallet? The ID case. It has two windows, which is perfect for my school ID and my state ID. Plus, the whole two windows can actually be removed from the wallet itself! I don't know why that's so cool, but it just seems more handy to hand the windows to the liquor store clerk than my entire wallet.

EDIT 6.24.13: I've noticed that the slot where I keep my debit card, being on the outside of the passport flip section, is starting to peel off its gorgeous brown color. I thought at first this was my debit card adhering to the leather, but after I scratched it a little, the spot expanded. Not what I was expecting. So far it is just a little spot, but the spot isn't the problem. The problem is the PEELING in general. Is this just paint on leather or what? Very disappointing.

EDIT 8.1.13: Another thing just came to my attention. The bill slots (there are two spaces for paper money, separated by a thin layer of the same cloth that separates the leather exterior and the leather interior) are terrible for holding money. Typically, I am a plastic only kinda guy, but I recently had to carry around money for the first time with this wallet. It was nearly impossible to get the money into the wallet. Maybe new bills would be better, but this was uber frustrating. It is a gorgeous wallet, but its functionality is questionable. So it is down from three stars, to two.
on November 21, 2012
It is A very good quality wallet, There is alot of storage, but the plastic extra credit card are poor quality > .....

I like it
review image
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2012
Very nice leather, clean stitching and nice liner. 4 stars because of the removable passcase design.
Made smaller to fit a regular size wallet, so credit cards and ID slots for it are even smaller. Very tight to slide cards/IDs in/out and when you put 2 cards on the back slots with ID in too, it gets even tighter. Very tough to pull/put in cards compared to the normal size slots on the wallet.
I had to put my ID on the other side of the removable passcase because the 2 most used cards I plan to carry with me in it makes it too tight to take cards out. Instead I put my paper insurance card on the side that flips up so I can pull the cards on the back out easier. But foresee inconvenience of having to pull it out to show my ID.
But overall very nice wallet, my buying point was the removable passcase with card slots. Just seems like the card slots was an after thought in the design and the size of the slots are not standard size.
on December 15, 2016
I love this wallet, it's perfect for a wallet hoarder like my boyfriend. He doesn't throw away old bills and cards, so this wallet is perfect, many compartments and spaces that will meet his hoarding needs, even a removable card slot. The wallet itself is lovely, well made and packaged in it's very own case. I'm very happy with this purchase. The price feels like a steal!
on December 21, 2016
Gave this to my boyfriend as Christmas present. He loved it. A lot of slots for credit cards, IDs, etc. Double slot thing for cash so he can store smaller denomination bills separate from big denomination bills. The wallet has a nice classy look and the brand logo is visible without being obnoxiously big. It also comes with extra removable slots for credit cards, in case you want to carry just a few cards instead of a whole wallet, or have too many cards to fit in the slots provided, of which there are plenty to begin with anyway. 10/10 would recommend.
on December 2, 2014
bad product, not as good as shown on photos. very bad material loos like i can use is for one month... cheaply made and not good for its price
on May 16, 2014
The wallet:
My major concern here was that the stitching on this particular wallet was extremely suspect. The slot that the pass-case fits into had torn at the seam along the left edge. Needless to say this was not encouraging upon receipt of an item, especially one that will have to go through the rigors of constant, everyday use. I contacted Amazon, will be getting a replacement, and returning this one. Will update when the new wallet arrives.

Amazon customer service was great, however. Even let me keep this wallet till the replacement arrives.

The wallet, which is a little lighter than the pictured color (got the Tan), arrived in a nice enough box. The leather is still a little stiff, but I expect that to lessen with use. It also has a slightly artificial feel to it, despite the fact that this is a genuine leather product. This may be a result of the coloring process or, perhaps, the quality of leather used. Again, hoping that extended use will work this out of the wallet.

On to the structure. There is ample space for cards, IDs, and bills. The smallest slot on the right side of the wallet could serve to hold a few coins in a pinch, but this wallet isn't really made for that. Details (minus the stitching issue) are solid and clean. The pass-case is a nice feature, but I've experienced better versions. It's a tight fit, which can make it a hassle to take out IDs (I tend to keep IDs I use most frequently in the pass-case). On the other hand, it does mean you don't have to worry about anything slipping out of the pass-case.

Overall a decent wallet that won't disappoint, but nothing to rave about IMO.
on May 19, 2017
I got this to replace one that I lost. Even though it looks the same as the one I lost in the picture, this one is much bigger, and it doesn't have the window for my ID. It's too big and bulky for my pockets. Unfortunately, I just pulled out the insert and am using that as my wallet instead.