Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 26, 2014
High quality leather, perfect size and it comes in a really nice box.. I love it
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 11, 2014
I ordered this wallet about 3 months ago and have used it like any other wallet, but it is already falling apart. The threading is coming off and I'll soon have to order another. I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone.
on December 21, 2016
Gave this to my boyfriend as Christmas present. He loved it. A lot of slots for credit cards, IDs, etc. Double slot thing for cash so he can store smaller denomination bills separate from big denomination bills. The wallet has a nice classy look and the brand logo is visible without being obnoxiously big. It also comes with extra removable slots for credit cards, in case you want to carry just a few cards instead of a whole wallet, or have too many cards to fit in the slots provided, of which there are plenty to begin with anyway. 10/10 would recommend.
VINE VOICEon March 31, 2014
This is a really nice wallet! It feels well made and holds all of my cards. The only thing I wish was that is would shut better (maybe after some time it will flatten out), but right now the cards make it not want to shut.

The wallet has two pockets for bills, numerous places for cards (I keep my credit cards on the front pockets and my not so used cards in the slide in on each side), a removal ID holder (I actually used some super glue and made this is a permanent fixture to the wallet). The ID holder also has some card holders which is nice, they are tight on the cards, but my credit cards did fit in their. The billfold is nice and has a split down the center to make it have two pockets (nice when carrying large bills or other currencies).

The wallet feels really high quality and comes in a nice box (great for gift giving, since this was for me, I just through the box away). The wallet looks really expensive (although I got it really cheap here!). After a few days (and putting it under something heavy on the first day) I was able to get it shut better (I think it stretched the crease some more to make it have more shutting room to get around the depth of the cards). It is now perfect and stays shut on my dresser and is not felt when in my back pocket.

I am really happy with this wallet. It is great quality and feels really high end! It holds all of my stuff and after some time it will contour/bend to my cards and pocket to make it perfect! For a great quality wallet for a low price I highly recommend this one!!!
on April 9, 2017
Definitely not Genuine leather, the leather start to tears up after 1 week of delegate use
review imagereview image
on April 20, 2015
I've been rocking an old cloth (?) Adidas wallet for the past 5 or so years, and decided to upgrade my wallet game halfway through my freshman year of college to this Tommy Hilfiger wallet.

It's perfect for my needs. I carry around at any given time about 5 to 10 bills, my student ID and room key, three credit cards, my driver's license, and my insurance card. All of this fits perfectly inside this wallet, and the flip-up ID pocket is a huge convenience. It's a very high-quality wallet option, and I'd absolutely recommend it to anybody looking for a classy leather wallet. It's stiff when it first arrives, just like any wallet, but breaks in very well and holds up to college abuse like a champ. Would recommend!
on August 16, 2015
Good quality, but I sent it back for a different one. It is quite thick and there is not enough room for credit cards/ID. Look at this wallet, it is much better. http://www.amazon.com/Tommy-Hilfiger-Logan-Double-Billfold/dp/B00HR0Y8IQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439772950&sr=8-1&keywords=Tommy+Hilfiger+Men%27s+Logan+Double+Billfold
on April 24, 2014
I needed a new wallet and stumbled across this one and ordered it. I like simple black clean wallets. This one looks stylish and classy I feel like i need to wear a suit with it. Its a good size and comes with enough spots for my cards and money. I've had this wallet for awhile now and bent it a lot sat on it. Threw it and its still good. The material is tough and hasn't really cracked ripped any where. One thing though is well if you have tons of cards and put decent amount of money inside it might get to thick for some people. One solution is you can remove the extra card holders and it will shrink. However i use the removable sleeve for my drivers licensee as it makes it much easier to show upon request. If you want a nice clean wallet I recommend this one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2014
The wallet:
My major concern here was that the stitching on this particular wallet was extremely suspect. The slot that the pass-case fits into had torn at the seam along the left edge. Needless to say this was not encouraging upon receipt of an item, especially one that will have to go through the rigors of constant, everyday use. I contacted Amazon, will be getting a replacement, and returning this one. Will update when the new wallet arrives.

Amazon customer service was great, however. Even let me keep this wallet till the replacement arrives.

The wallet, which is a little lighter than the pictured color (got the Tan), arrived in a nice enough box. The leather is still a little stiff, but I expect that to lessen with use. It also has a slightly artificial feel to it, despite the fact that this is a genuine leather product. This may be a result of the coloring process or, perhaps, the quality of leather used. Again, hoping that extended use will work this out of the wallet.

On to the structure. There is ample space for cards, IDs, and bills. The smallest slot on the right side of the wallet could serve to hold a few coins in a pinch, but this wallet isn't really made for that. Details (minus the stitching issue) are solid and clean. The pass-case is a nice feature, but I've experienced better versions. It's a tight fit, which can make it a hassle to take out IDs (I tend to keep IDs I use most frequently in the pass-case). On the other hand, it does mean you don't have to worry about anything slipping out of the pass-case.

Overall a decent wallet that won't disappoint, but nothing to rave about IMO.
on February 10, 2017
I dont believe one bit that this is real leather, it looks and feels way too perfect, but this is my second time buying this wallet because it is so great, I had my first one for over 2 years and it held up very well I just wanted a nice fresh one. My old one made it 2 years before one of the threads broke and it just barely started coming apart. Best wallet I have ever owned.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.