Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,612 reviews
on October 11, 2014
The wallet is very nice and slim also has a lot of card slots as well as some of plastic transparent slot that suitable for pictures,
the touch of wallet leather is smooth and look good.
after all I wished if it has a close button to keep the wallet more safe and has suitable form.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 273 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2010
Came in what seems to be leather box. Very nice box! I couldn't stop smelling the leather, it's great! The only bad thing is the tag is sewn into the lining which is annoying. I had to use a tweezer to get it out. Like most wallets, it takes a little bit if breaking in since it's stiff when it's brand new. Other than that, it's perfect! It has 9 card slots, 3 extra hidden slots underneath each section (one for the plastic insert) , 2 bill compartments, and a clear plastic insert (not shown in the pictures) with 4 slots for extra cards or photos! Very elegant, attractive and high quality leather with nice subtle details. The inside is very soft and in a deep navy blue color. WOW!
44 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2015
After 20 years with the same wallet I decided to update. That and the old one was falling apart. Research here on Amazon led me to this Tommy Hilfiger Trifold. My old wallet was a Trifold and I like that design. As usual the ordering process through Amazon was easy and delivery through Prime was fast. The packaging is wonderful. If giving as a gift this comes in a box with the wallet facing out. Look a little closer and the bottom box removes and can be used to enclose the wallet for gift giving. Great package indeed. Unfortunately that's the greatest part of the wallet.

The wallet itself leaves a bit wanting. Made in my opinion of a nice leather, it seems to be shy with interior space. Oh, there is plenty of places for ID and credit cards but they are much smaller spaces. I don't carry a lot of credit cards or ID. The credit card slots are tight, very, very tight. You almost have to force the card in the credit card slot. Once in the card is next to impossible to get back out. The second and third cards are even harder. Don't plan on getting more than two cards in each of the three card areas. There are three, 3 card slot areas for a total of nine slots but I found you can only use six of these slots because of the tightness of each slot. There is plenty of room for paper money and the bill area is divided for I assume large currency and smaller bills. A good idea was a outfacing ID area for a drivers license or whatever. There are three see-thru plastic sleeves for photos which I believe smaller than the wallet size photos they are made for. Plan on trimming these photos for proper presentation.

In conclusion:

PROS: Nice design, nice leather and fantastic gift packaging.
CONS: Poor interior size, poor photo sleeves, much smaller than anticipated.

I am hoping that because the leather is new it will stretch a bit. My suggestion is to fill it up as much as you possibly can and hope it stretches. I have filled the wallet with as much as I can and folded it into its Trifold shape. Now it is wrapped with three large rubber bands stretched and wrapped at least three times around the entire wallet. Make the bands as tight as you can. I will watch what happens and at a later date update this review.
on September 26, 2011
I recently was given the same wallet in a bi-fold and after a few months the inner lining tore due to the amount of my credit cards. I really needed a trifold to accommodate my contents. This trifold is everything I expected and there is plenty of pockets for all my credit cards. I highly recommend this wallet.
on June 12, 2013
This wallet is flat out perfect. It has a boat load of credit card holders, a great ID holder, and 2 bill fold areas. It also comes with things to store pictures in. The leather is very high quality it just feels fantastic to hold. It looks fantastic and the Tommy branding is excellent.

The only thing that could be a minor compliant is that the credit card slots can be very snug. I assume they will just take some breaking in before they slide easily. The upside to this, you will never get a credit card to randomly fall out of your wallet!
on March 18, 2017
Love this wallet, it holds everything I need but just like other cheaper wallets with leather it seems that they have a black tar substance that gets all over my credit/debit cards and its hard to get off. I've had this wallet just over a year now. While the leather has worn alright - the black crud that gets on my cards is very annoying.
on January 3, 2013
I bought this wallet in black for my boyfriend for Christmas. His wallet was falling apart, and it was time to change. I liked it because it was simple and yet looked nice, with the Tommy Hilfiger logo across the bottom (I like logos). In the comments, I read before I bought it that it tends to be really tight but breaks in to the cards and cash after using it a little bit. Well, it works out ok, but my boyfriend insists on using a lot of cards and carrying a lot of $20s, so he consistently complains of it being too small. So far, it holds up well. It's nice and smells expensive :p
on April 8, 2017
What you see is NOT what you get. The rich leather portrayed looks more like pleather out of the box. In fact, i think they spent more on the leather box the wallet came in than the actual wallet. Shame.
on April 1, 2017
Pretty decent wallet. I don't like the id holder and credit card holder being on one fold because it makes it difficult to open the part for the cash without being pressured together. Aside from that it's a beautiful wallet
on April 19, 2017
Nice looking wallet with lots of credit card pockets,
however, the leather is so stiff that i had a hard time to remove
a credit card after i put a few cards in it. I returned it in the end.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.