Tommy Hilfiger Women's Classic Double Breasted Wool Peacoat, Black, 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% Wool/30% Nylon/10% Viscose
- Dry Clean Only
- 27 inch length
- Military crested metal buttons
- Slimming back belt detail
- Soft wool blend fabric
- Double breasted
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This classic wool pea coat from tommy hilfiger is updated with crested military inspired metal buttons and a slimming back belt. Offered in both classic and fashion colors, the pea-coat is a must have in every wardrobe. Small details like a contrasting button hole stitch and tommy stripe grosgrain ribbon under the collar add a great twist on this true American classic.
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 16.1 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B008DYZX70
- Item model number: H9732 -H2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The Potion color is beautiful, and all-in-all it seems like a high quality coat.
- The fit through the lower body is about what I'd expect from a 1-size-too-big coat.
- The fit across the back was exceptionally small. I have broad shoulders and a broad back, so this is somewhat expected...but I would have had to go up another two sizes to be able to put my arms out in front of my body (and my back isn't *that* broad). If you have a narrow back, you wouldn't have this problem. If you have an average back...it may not work so well in your typical size.
- The armholes are cut poorly. When I try to raise my arms above my head, the shoulders of the coat end up at my ears. If you need to use your arms...this probably isn't a great coat.
- One of the buttonholes hadn't been sewn. There was no way to button the bottom button.
So, all in all, a flawed coat. Pretty, though.
The only thing I would have changed on there part was select nicer gift boxing. I selected the wrapping option. Arrived in a Blue box. I think it should have been Pink or a little more feminine.
Overall the coat was nice and I would buy from them again.
Thanks for reading.
The coat was in perfect state, you can tell nobody has worn it before.
Unfortunately it was a little big for me, I think it was my own problem in size choosing.
Anyways, 5 stars for this transaction!!