Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 15, 2012
These comforters are great. They look good and are very warm. The materials and construction are high quality. The denim and the lining are both thick and are holding up well.
on January 4, 2008
I have been trying to find a nice denim comforter for my son's room for a LONG time. I can now stop looking!!! This comforter is GREAT! The quality, the warmth, the color, the sizing, and the durability are perfect! The other 2 manufacturer's denim comforters I had purchased had the stuffing clump up on the ends and the corners when washed (one denim comforter from Target clumped up after 2 nights of sleeping with it). This denim comforter is heavier and warmer than the other comforters I had purchased and it is much more generous in it's sizing. I am so VERY pleased with the quality of this Tommy Hilfiger comforter and would recommend their products to everyone. As always, Amazon, thank you for outstanding and expedited delivery!
on March 5, 2014
I ordered two of these for my kids (one boy and one girl) they are great quality and can coordinate with any theme or color that the kids want to do in their rooms. We have had them for over a year now; they wash and wear well, are very durable and yet comfortable too. We did add the bed skirt to our purchase and it really completes the look.
on October 24, 2012
The comforter is just as described. It's rugged yet accommodating. It's actually soft, especially the inner side. I would think the jean side is stiff initially but it really is not. I expect this to even become softer after a few washes. This fits in my teenage son's room design. It looks really great with stripes and reds.
on August 14, 2013
I bought this comforter over two years ago. I love it, my boy loves it. I got REALLY lucky and paid ony $65 for a new one. Now I want another one and everywhere I look, is over a hundred dollars. It is definitely a quality comforter - good looking, soft and warm.
on December 13, 2012
I bought this in twin size for my sister who is a college student. She found this perfect for the cold winters and extremely stylish. She also mentioned that it is not very bulky and fits perfectly for a twin sized bed. This is a great product for an awesome price.
on September 3, 2013
I got this for my little grandson, and it looks wonderful in his little sports themed room. I just wish I could find some curtains to match. If anyone out there knows of any that are an exact match, please let me know!
on February 26, 2013
We ordered this for our son and it's heavy and well made. You can tell it is comprised of quality material. It looks good, stands up to the kid's abuse (so far), is very warm, and comfortable. The denim collection is better than I expected.
on November 7, 2007
This is a soft and well made comforter of prewashed denim. It is the exact one that sells in department stores for $130 and up. I also bought the matching shams and bedskirt. I paired it with Hilfiger striped sheets and my teen son's bed looks great. The shipping was free, and I got it all in just a few days for prices that can't be beat. Love it!
on January 29, 2011
I love this comforter! I expected it to be heavy being denim but actually it is not. It is so comfy I look forward to going to bed. Quality is very excellent, I want to get one for our king size bed too if I can find one. It also goes with any color sheets so the options are limitless.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.