Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.99 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 45% Cowhide Leather, 55% PU Bonded Leather
- Reversible belt with contrast stitching and polished metal hardware
- Single-prong buckle
- Logo-branded metal belt keeper
- For a proper fit, order belt two full sizes larger than your normal waist size
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Ribbon Inlay Belt||Leather Reversible Belt||Braided Belt||Canvas and Ribbon Belt||Casual Leather Belt|
|Available Colors||Navy, Khaki, Black||Black/Brown||Black, Tan, Saddle||Khaki/Brown/Navy||Tan|
|Big & Tall Sizes||✓|
|Material||40% Polyurethane/35% Bonded Leather/25% Polyester||45% Cowhide Leather, 55% PU Bonded Leather||80% Bonded Leather/20% Genuine Leather||60% Other Fibers, 30% Cotton, 10% Polyester||100% Leather|
|Ranger Passcase Wallet||Exeter Passcase Wallet||Slim Cardholder Wallet with Money Clip||Leather Cambridge Trifold Wallet||Yale Passcase Wallet||Dore Passcase Billfold Wallet|
|Available Colors||Black, Brown, Navy, Cognac, Green, Red, Tan||Black, Khaki||Black||Black, Brown, Navy, Tan||Saddle Tan||Black, Navy, Tan , Green , Red|
|Number of Card Slots||4||4||4||9||6||4|
Reversible 1 1/4 inch oil tan feather edge with contrast stitch belt.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003X26S6W
- Item model number: 11TL08X014
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 10, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I would say that I actually thought the brown color was better than what's in the picture - it has some black textures which I feel makes it look a little more premium. Too bad the scratches I've got on them negates this.
The buckle does look good.
Another thing is that you can actually shorten the belt if you need to. Just 2 small screws. Cheers.
1) The buckle is too heavy; I wear a belt to keep my pants up, and the heavy buckle can actually pull my pants down at the crotch (the one place it'd be really noticeable when wearing a suitcoat);
2) The buckle is heavy; I have to go through security every day, and this is the only belt I own which sets off the metal detector (I wear belts from Jos. A Bank and Alfani, typically). When I wear this belt, I have to get wanded (which is a problem because it takes time every trip into the building/new security within the building).
3) The buckle is too casual. I had hoped to wear it with my dress clothes, but it doesn't look good with slacks; I can only really wear this belt with khakis or jeans, so it is a niche belt; I'd prefer to be able to wear my belt to work and with more casual outfits.
4) This belt wears out quickly; I typically put a lot of wear on my belts and on my pants in general (I'm far too active for the dress clothes I wear, and overload my pockets fairly regularly), but this belt wears as quickly as belts on the lower end of quality that I buy; I had hoped that Tommy Hilfiger might make a belt that would be more durable.
With all of those negatives out of the way, subjective as they are, this belt will do a nice job holding pants up, and it does look "youthful" or semi-casual, so it can be a nice belt for those in-between looks (in between casual and formal, such as dockers + polo, or to wear to the golf course). That's my take, and since I got the belt at a steep discount, I'd say it is worth what I paid.
Most recent customer reviews
It started wearing off in 3 months. There is a thread stripping out already. cant use for professional wear already.Read more