|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polycarbonate
- 21" high
- 7.5" wide
- Fully lined interior with elastic tie downs to hold items in place
- Aircraft aluminum trolley system
- Enameled metal logo plate
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Tommy Hilfiger Lochwood series is a durable composite polycarbonate hard sided luggage. Complete with the signature Tommy stripe down the center, spinner wheels and has a fully lined interior.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7.5 x 21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00M51VXYO
- Item model number: TH114LC1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 25, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's worth checking online with your frequent airline to see what size bag they allow. You may get one that's a bit bigger. 20 inch vs 24 inch.
Update: We took both suitcases to our 7 week trip to Europe and put it to the test. We checked these bags as full as they could get and they got through it without issues or popping open. We also walked a lot with this suitcase and the wheels did a great Job. After the trip the suitcase is a bit scratched up but everything else works still great. I also like these because no one else had them and they were very easy to spot on the baggage claim.