Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on October 26, 2015
I generally wear a 42L but ordered 44L after reading other reviews and it fit perfect. I have broad shoulders and longer arms being 6 1 half. It gave me the room I needed in shoulders and perfect length in arms... It is not a slim fit suit so had a little baggage around rib cage but it suited me fine and my girlfriend said it looked perfect on me... So no complaints,,
on March 29, 2017
Nice. Separates make all the difference in the world when ordering suits online. It should be the only way to go. Great material. Very happy with the value of this transaction.
on January 11, 2017
The coat is good and fits perfect. The only problem that I faced was about sizing. I always wear 40 long. So I ordered 40L but the coat I received looks like a 40 Regular. The sleeves and coat length are not as long as I expected for 40L. I am not sure if it is about their sizing or they sent me a wrong size. There is no label of sizing on the sleeve. In addition, I ordered a brown one and the color is a little different from the picture. It is more greyish!
on July 10, 2013
I have a slim body build (5'10", ~150 lb) with long arms, and usually don't look good in suits. In the past, I only buy Boss suits, 40R in size, and they look okay on me. I bought this with reservation, but since Amazon offers free return, I took my chance.
It turns out to fit my slim body perfectly, at least as good as the Boss, if not better.
The quality of the wool is pretty good. May be not quite as good as the Boss, but at least 90% as good, at <50% of the price.
The Boss is fully lined, while this is 1/2 lined. But it doesn't bother me, and it has maintained its shape for over 1 year now.
Overall, nice suit and good price (if it is still around $150 for the top).
on February 18, 2017
Really like these TH trim suits - I have the mid/French blue and the light grey. Good fit, great style and great value.
on October 14, 2013
It's a decent suit, with acceptable material quality and cut for the price. Would feel comfortable using for everyday/night casual wear or for special occasions that weren't too fancy. Fit reasonably well on my 6'1" tall, 38" chest 32" waist body after having the sleeves tailored. The shoulders are a bit stiff and ride up awkwardly when I raise my arms, though that's a minor complaint. I have the pants too, which seem to be cut much better. The color on both is a deep black and matches fine. I would consider it a good buy for anything under two hundred.
on October 23, 2015
Tha fabric is excellent, the cut is even better, but the size is somewhat small.
I already have another Tommy suit, the same size, the same fabric, but done in different countries. The first I've bought was made in singapore, this new one was made in china.
It's a shame that the manufacturer doesn't care about that.
on March 10, 2017
My husband was looking for a sports jacket he could easily pack for business and be comfy enough to wear on flights. This fits the bill. It's a great looking jacket with slacks or jeans. It fits true to size.
on January 15, 2016
The fit was as I thought it would be, but the fit is rather boxy. I'll still have to get it tailored in the torso area. It's also a slightly odd pattern in the fabric stitching, so it doesn't match perfectly with the pants CK pants that were supposed to match with them... but! I like it, and the material is nice. So I'm happy with the purchase, I'll just have to get it tailored to make it fit perfectly.
on October 20, 2014
But I'm glad that I did! This suit was a great price, and it looks great. This was purchased for my wedding, and my fiance loves it! I would like to echo what a previous reviewer said - you may want to consider going up on the size for the coat and the matching pants, especially if you want a "comfortable" or "relaxed" fit, as this is made to be "trim" (and I am not as "trim" as I used to be :) ). However, I would say that the suit fits as advertised, and it appears to be quite well made, too. Five stars!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.