Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2014
High quality leather, perfect size and it comes in a really nice box.. I love it
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
191 helpful votes
192 helpful votes
on December 21, 2016
Gave this to my boyfriend as Christmas present. He loved it. A lot of slots for credit cards, IDs, etc. Double slot thing for cash so he can store smaller denomination bills separate from big denomination bills. The wallet has a nice classy look and the brand logo is visible without being obnoxiously big. It also comes with extra removable slots for credit cards, in case you want to carry just a few cards instead of a whole wallet, or have too many cards to fit in the slots provided, of which there are plenty to begin with anyway. 10/10 would recommend.
3 helpful votes
on November 13, 2017
i am a wallet snob, not because im rich, but because I take it everywhere and have 4 credit cards so storage and looks are important. We all know that guy that pulls out his wallet at lunch time and it looks like he found it in a barrel.

This wallet is beautifully made, streamlined, and fits all my goods. I didn't upload pictures as you know what it looks like, I will say it was a little thick with the insert, I took it out. It will make a great beach wallet for license, debit card and credit card.
on August 9, 2017
I love this wallet so far. I love the fact that the billfold is double lined to separate amounts if you have to. The material smells and feels of authentic hide leather. Like real leather it takes some wear to "break it in" and give it flexibility. Because the shape of the wallet seems to be almost a perfect square and the credit card slots are stacked offset, even with this wallet filled with 20 individual bills and every credit card slot full , also with the pass case still in; This wallet is still comfortable to sit on without you hurting your butt cheek.
on January 11, 2017
This is the best wallet I have ever bought. I will buy it again because it is worth the price. It feels nice, the leather seems resistible not as some other wallets that will tear apart within the first week. The case that it came with was very fancy. I would also suggest that this wallet would be a good present for a loved one.
on May 16, 2014
The wallet:
My major concern here was that the stitching on this particular wallet was extremely suspect. The slot that the pass-case fits into had torn at the seam along the left edge. Needless to say this was not encouraging upon receipt of an item, especially one that will have to go through the rigors of constant, everyday use. I contacted Amazon, will be getting a replacement, and returning this one. Will update when the new wallet arrives.

Amazon customer service was great, however. Even let me keep this wallet till the replacement arrives.

The wallet, which is a little lighter than the pictured color (got the Tan), arrived in a nice enough box. The leather is still a little stiff, but I expect that to lessen with use. It also has a slightly artificial feel to it, despite the fact that this is a genuine leather product. This may be a result of the coloring process or, perhaps, the quality of leather used. Again, hoping that extended use will work this out of the wallet.

On to the structure. There is ample space for cards, IDs, and bills. The smallest slot on the right side of the wallet could serve to hold a few coins in a pinch, but this wallet isn't really made for that. Details (minus the stitching issue) are solid and clean. The pass-case is a nice feature, but I've experienced better versions. It's a tight fit, which can make it a hassle to take out IDs (I tend to keep IDs I use most frequently in the pass-case). On the other hand, it does mean you don't have to worry about anything slipping out of the pass-case.

Overall a decent wallet that won't disappoint, but nothing to rave about IMO.
on May 19, 2017
I got this to replace one that I lost. Even though it looks the same as the one I lost in the picture, this one is much bigger, and it doesn't have the window for my ID. It's too big and bulky for my pockets. Unfortunately, I just pulled out the insert and am using that as my wallet instead.
on September 23, 2017
I just changed from a trifold to a bifold and i went with the tommy hilfiger because my trifold wallet lasted for over 2 years and was starting to get a lot of wear on it. I chose the rfid blocker because i got my debit card info stolen once and i figured id try this out instead of having to buy the rfid sleeves which i did in my trifold wallet. I know it will last and it holds what i need in it. Im overall very satified
VINE VOICEon March 31, 2014
This is a really nice wallet! It feels well made and holds all of my cards. The only thing I wish was that is would shut better (maybe after some time it will flatten out), but right now the cards make it not want to shut.

The wallet has two pockets for bills, numerous places for cards (I keep my credit cards on the front pockets and my not so used cards in the slide in on each side), a removal ID holder (I actually used some super glue and made this is a permanent fixture to the wallet). The ID holder also has some card holders which is nice, they are tight on the cards, but my credit cards did fit in their. The billfold is nice and has a split down the center to make it have two pockets (nice when carrying large bills or other currencies).

The wallet feels really high quality and comes in a nice box (great for gift giving, since this was for me, I just through the box away). The wallet looks really expensive (although I got it really cheap here!). After a few days (and putting it under something heavy on the first day) I was able to get it shut better (I think it stretched the crease some more to make it have more shutting room to get around the depth of the cards). It is now perfect and stays shut on my dresser and is not felt when in my back pocket.

I am really happy with this wallet. It is great quality and feels really high end! It holds all of my stuff and after some time it will contour/bend to my cards and pocket to make it perfect! For a great quality wallet for a low price I highly recommend this one!!!
on December 23, 2016
good quality
Price may be excellent for customers inside the U.S
But you must take into account that some customers like me (contracted with a company to receive my Collectibles then sent to my country and they account me by weight) sometimes the price is like, or close to, in our local markets.
FREE or Nominal amount international ship are a good solution
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.