Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Cambridge Slim Wallet
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 14, 2012
This was a little thinner than I realized it would be, but that's actually a good thing as now I won't try to stuff so much into it. Ended up being perfect for my needs and takes up much less space in my pocket than my old wallet, which was falling apart. If you're looking for something with tons of places for cards and other misc items, look elsewhere. If you're looking for slender, stylish and compact with enough space for the a few cards, ID and some cash, this is a great choice.
on October 21, 2012
This wallet, I got it for my husband for his birthday, 2 weeks ago. He has been using a business card holder for over 6 years, since he doesnt like anything bulky on his pockets. I found this wallet slim and convenient for all the things it can hold. It is very nice to the touch. It has a very nice finishing without loosing the classy look my husband was looking for. The business card holder, is trash now. I loved this wallet and so did my husband.
on December 4, 2012
Exactly what you see...slim wallet...nice smooth hard, or call it tight, leather....nice tommy logo....good price...overall happy with it....i took one star because you can't really put money in it as it won't fold properly...plus anything larger than 20 note, or even 20 note, would still stick out as it is wider than the wallet
on October 18, 2012
hello, the product is of excellent quality, looks much better in person. leather finishing is spectacular and the forage is of good material, the packing is according to your design. I am very happy with this product. 100% recommend buying him and I look forward to the seller. The shipping was fast and on time.
on February 15, 2013
This wallet is exactly what I was looking for. It is good looking and slim, without any extra garbage in there to make your ass hurt. Good quality and seems like it should last a while. I looked at the money clips for a long time and decided that I still wanted an actual wallet and I'm glad I chose this one. Also this is my first bi-fold instead of tri-fold and I like the bi-fold much better. All around worth the asking price, I haven't been disappointed at all.
on October 27, 2014
Love the look of this wallet and the functionality of it. It holds bills well and minimizes damage to my cards (anyone who's had a bad wallet and has had their card break apart knows what I mean) it is minimally thick in fact I can have a large sum of money or receipts and it is still thinner folded up than most all wallets.
The bad: It doesn't hold up well at all. The sewn part on the front let go pretty early on. I don't think I'll get a year out of it and I'm pushing it...
on February 17, 2015
I purchased this wallet for my 15 year old son, his very first. The price was too good to pass up during Lightning Deal. It is simple and all a man/boy would need. Light and good quality leather. He fits it quite nicely in his back pants pocket without a big bulge. Very stylish for my teenager!
on February 24, 2015
This wallet ended up not being as slim as others I have had. It is a nice build quality, but when I moved everything from my current wallet to this one it was nearly 50% thicker. Not what I would call a slim wallet.
on December 28, 2012
Got this for my son for christmas he loved it especially because i put 15 20's in the wallet. It did hold 15 new bills perfect! this wallet is just perfect for the man who does want to carry to many credit cards, the slot for the drivers license is perfect. The leather is nice & soft smells great + the leather box it comes in is nice. You can't beat this low price, again Thank you amazon.com for great low prices.
on August 22, 2015
A nice looking wallet but way too stiff. Bought this for my husband after he wore out his old wallet. The slots are too small for credit cards to slide in and out easily. We had to put it under the leg of the table to flatten it out over night. That still didn't really work, it still stays open about 45 degrees when it's not in his pocket. I would recommend getting something just a couple millimeters larger