BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2012
After giving up on Jockey briefs(material so thin you could read a newspaper at midnight through them! And they quickly wear out) I have tried several. Most are poorly made with very cheap material and sizing to fit a Sumo wrestler's legs, with the waist up at your armpits. I tried the Tommy Hilfigers and have been pleasantly surprised. The fit is right on the mark with leg holes an appropriate size for a normal man (I am not a bean pole nor am I a lard bucket--just a six foot 180# man). The medium fits my 34" waist perfectly and the briefs provide good 'package' support without bunching up anywhere. The waist is just the right heighth, not too high up. Nothing falls out the leg holes as with Hanes. I have washed these 8-10 times and they seem to be holding up well. I particularly like the black color for briefs as I am not a fan of white and gray looks crappy right out of the package but TH could give us a little more selection.
The only down side seems to be price; they seem a bit high. I have tried Hanes, Costco, Dockers, Jockey, and more with these the clear winner. Fruit of the Loom briefs were OK but a bit too much on the bikini side for my taste. So for now these will be my choice.
on November 8, 2013
Here I am writing a rave review of a pair of skivvies, something I didn't imagine I'd be doing but I have to give these things their due. I've got an athletic build with big quads so boxer briefs are too constricting and boxers, while great for lounging around, don't provide the support I want under my work pants. So I've been on the hunt for a good pair of briefs for a long time and I think I've finally found them. At about $5/pair, the price point is good, the material is a beefy, soft cotton, the rise is an ideal compromise between grandpa and bikini, and the styling is classic yet hip with a sporty waistband. And unlike most fly-front briefs, these have a little clever stitching that creates some more space in the front for your junk which strikes a great balance between support and comfort. For me, these seem to run true to size, I wear 36W pants and the large fits me just fine. Provided they hold up over time, these might just be as close to perfect as a pair of underwear can get.
on October 15, 2014
There are things I like about these and things I don't. I HATE -- HATE -- the pouch design. This is an innovation or improvement designed by someone who apparently either doesn't wear them or thinks they need the "room". Frankly I am an "average" guy and the pouch design makes them difficult to fold and a little uncomfortable. I prefer the non-pouch design like used to have. Then the fly front has been modified making it awkward to use. It appears the intent was for the user to pull the waist band down rather than use the fly. I use both methods but this new fly design is definitely not an improvement. If you chose the white ones the bleach destroys the elastic or you wash them with non-whites. The result of that is dingy briefs. I tried the colored ones and the waist band very quickly becomes dingy from washing with colored clothes. Having said all of these negative things I do like them and with the exception of the pouch they fit well -- a little snug but I prefer that. The boys are very comfortable in these
on November 3, 2014
Not the same quality or fit as previous version of classic brief made in Thailand that I have been enjoying for years. Some shrinkage after first wash. Now fit like a hip hugger. Will be donating these 'classics' to Goodwill.
on April 18, 2014
I have worn Polo Ralph Lauren briefs for more than 13 years, and I can honestly say I never gave underwear a second thought. Since I was up for new underwear, I decided to do a little research on Amazon to see who made the best underwear. These Tommy Hilfiger briefs came up with the highest rating at almost 1/2 the price as the Polo briefs I usually buy. I figured what the heck, let's give them a try. When I opened the package, I was floored at the quality of the material, stitching, support, and fit. These things feel like they should be twice the price of the cheaply made Polo's. Look at me, I'm writing a review about underwear. These briefs are just that good.
on April 6, 2013
They run on the smaller side of marked sizes. If you are unsure go with a size larger. The cotton is heavy and soft.
on January 9, 2013
Excellent thick soft cotton material and very comfortable fit in a true size Medium. Not too happy walking around with this obnoxious "TOMMY" name written in huge one-inch high bold letters on MY underwear waistband. Hope I never get hit by a truck and the Emergency Room trauma team sees them...lol.
on August 28, 2012
Made for boys, not men. And the sizing is insanely small. Tossed them in the trash, not worth the hassle to return.
on April 1, 2014
When looking for a quality replacement for my Joe Boxers (sadly no long made)… it was more difficult than expected.

Seems like all inexpensive competitors are terrible these days (think Hanes Fruit of the Loom)… very thin material, cheap elastic that is uncomfortable and clearly will not last. Much better to step-up to these Tommy Hilfigers: good quality, comfortable, and sized correctly (40” = XL).

I actually found these locally for a lower price than Amazon… paid $20 / pack at TJ Max.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.