|Price:||$18.63 - $26.99 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 40% Leather, 40% Polyvinyl Chloride, 20% Polyurethane
- Belt closure
- Hand Wash
- 40 percent genuine leather/40 percent polyvinyl chloride/20 percent polyurethane
- Reversible feather-edge belt featuring single-prong polished buckle with logo
- Measures 1.25 inch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tommy Hilfiger 32 mm calf stretch dress belt with hand burnished feather edge with stitch and polished buckle
- Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07714JG4X
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Materials: from what I can tell, the belt seems durable and well made. Not the nicest leather, but you get what you pay for. Contrary to what other reviewers said, the stitching and quality of the belt seems to be good, and the reversible buckle is solid. The included pictures accurately describe the quality of the leather by how it looks.
Look: the belt looks nicer than I expected. Big black and brown are a matte leather (not shiny) as shown in the pictures. Buckle is a shiny chrome finish, which personally I like.
Hope this helps.
Nevertheless if you are looking for a simple belt which will do the job this is good enough, not worth the price though so I have taken off 2 stars.