Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on December 8, 2015
I love the color. And as other's have mentioned, the fit runs small although I do like the cut. I usually wear a 34x34 which is what i got and it was a little too tight. The reason for the 2 star review is that I bought these pants in February and as of the following November, there were several small holes in the pants as though it had worn out. I'm not exactly sure what caused it but I definitely can't wear the pants anymore. And I since I don't want to render the matching useless, I am forced to pay the pants again. I guess I am grateful they are still available for sale. But I really annoyed that after 9 months the pants wore out. I have one suit I have owned for 10 years with no issues. And since I use the same dry cleaner I am inclined to believe that the pants fabric is the problem. I'll update again after my second pay arrives. As a side note, this time I purchased the 36x34 and i will have them taken in a little if i need too.

Update: The 36 fits perfect. I don't even think I will need to have it taken in. My other 34" inch suit pants still fit btw.
on August 19, 2016
not as breathable as I'd like them to be, and also not a lot of room near the groin either. Overall, though, they look good and they are as pictured.
These pants are sold as separates; for the suit jacket (matched to the correct color and pattern), see Tommy Hilfiger Mens 2 Button Side Vent Trim Fit 100% Wool Suit Separate Coat, Blue, 36 Short https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004S0SDZ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ma9TxbDBXXQV6
on September 6, 2016
Tommy Hilfiger dress pants are my favorite! I wear suits on a daily basis for work and these pants have been the most comfortable. The only negative is that over time, they tend to rip or develop small holes. I do plan to stock up on some more colors!
on November 18, 2014
Bought the blue and the black in 34x34. Almost true to size just a hair smaller and shorter than most manufacturers' sizing. I can wear the waist as is, but will need the tailor to give me another inch on the inseam. The material has a slight sharkskin sheen to it making them look more expensive than expected. Side pockets are set a little farther back towards the rear than most, but overall very pleased with the purchase.
on March 20, 2017
The pants fit as expected. Material is of good quality. I am happy with them.
on December 28, 2014
Great for slender guys, especially tall and slender guys. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
on April 12, 2017
These trousers fit great. Good for year round dress wear.
on March 26, 2017
These fit just as expected. Love the color of blue, darker but not navy.
As expected.
on January 10, 2012
Purchased the complete suit separate set in Blue, and think it's very nice for the price. The pants run true to size as does the jacket. I cannot comment on whether the suit will last, but it seems to be solidly built of good material. For the price, you cannot beat this deal if you don't wear a suit regularly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.