Tommy Hilfiger Men's Flat Front Trim Fit Tuxedo Pant, Black Solid, 40W x 32L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Wool
- Dry clean only
- Trim fit tuxedo suit separate pant
- Traditional satin piping compliment along side seam of tuxedo pant leg.
- Sits slightly lower on the waist
- Trimmer thigh with a straight leg
- Signature ithaca interior waistband with green thread pant fly
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004CI2I0Q
- Item model number: TX101-BRYAN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are really nice pants. $300 total for a great suit is a great deal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beware - these are sized quite small compared to every other pair of pants I've ever bought.Published 21 months ago by John Lutterman
So these tuxedo pants look great.
However, they are really poorly made. The first time I wore them was too a wedding, and they tore massively throughout the entire back... Read more
Everything about this suit is great, 100% wool plus tailored with a nice silhouette . it is a must have for any occasion.Published on March 25, 2014 by Ken J.
The pants are nice, but the fit is incredibly snug causing the front to stretch. My seat is about 40".Published on March 18, 2014 by Logan Reyes
I'm normally a 34-35 (always with Calvin Klein) but I ordered the 36 because the 34 wasn't available. The 36 fit perfectly.Published on March 6, 2014 by Earl F.
Like a lot of people, I only dress formally at most a couple of times a year. After 20 years my formal trousers have gotten a bit threadbare. Read morePublished on March 1, 2014 by James Mctamaney