|Fits as expected||
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Nathan Navy-Plaid Suit
|Price:||$141.21 - $299.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Wool
- Dry Clean Only
- Trim-fit suit with two-button jacket and flat-front pant
- Jacket features notched lapels, welted chest pocket, side flap pockets, and side vents
- Pant features slant pockets, button-through jetted back pockets, and unfinished hem
- Pant waist measurement can be determined by subtracting seven inches from jacket size.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DU7IA84
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 13, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Very comfortable to wear it and very elegant. such suit will not be possible to get it less than 600 - 750$.
The pants do come un-hemmed, so be prepared to spend at least a few extra bucks getting them hemmed at a tailor or seamstress nearby.
However, I give it four, instead of five, stars because I think the reason it was so inexpensive is a factory issue with the color (which can be seen if you investigate the picture closely). The suit in some light looks as if it is charcoal gray with a subtle, classy red and blue plaid design. In other light, the fabric looks dark blue-gray with the same plaid design. Thus, not all brown shoes would look sensible with the suit, unlike a true navy suit, which is what I was looking for to bolster the versatility of my business wear collection.
That all said, I am keeping the suit, as it was about 60% off Amazon's regular price. I would have returned it if I had paid the regular price.
The $200 deal of the day was nothing more than a waste of good money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although I'm not a big Tommy's fan (Tommy as a person), his brand continue to deliver good quality product - much better price / quality ratio than Hugo Boss.Published 9 months ago by Garry DesAmours
Was smaller than expected, and I don't think the quality was there. We returned it.Published 14 months ago by momd
The material and the color is great. However, the pant is one size smaller for my husband. Love the suit!Published 16 months ago by MIN R.