Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 354 reviews
on March 30, 2016
This is a very good wallet for the price. High quality by a well known brand. The only issue that I had was the size. Much smaller than anticipated, but that's OK! It helped me clean out some of the cards in my wallet that I no longer needed.It's slim, which is what I was looking for, but only holds about 8-10 cards max. That being said, if you have several cards that you cant live with out, this is NOT the wallet for you.
on August 5, 2014
The leather has a good sense of touch. But the big problem was that US dollar is short and narrow,so it fits well. But the cash in my country, I mean Chinese YUAN is big and wide, so I can not put it in....lol, but anyway the wallet is great!
on March 17, 2017
Quality wallet at a great price.
on June 10, 2013
The product is standard size, the color I liked for my husband. The quality is great. The material is good.
on December 30, 2013
I switched to this wallet from a low-grade no-name black trifold wallet that had served me well for many years but which was falling apart, couldn't really store everything I wanted to store efficiently, and was totally lacking in fashion style. I couldn't be happier with this wallet thus far, it has a few main slots built in for storing cards you use regularly, and then a separate removable part in which you can keep your IDs/Driver License and a few other cards. Plus the red Tommy Hilfiger look is definitely a step up style wise from the average wallet a man is carrying around these days. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find another wallet that looks this good within this price range.
on June 2, 2014
The GOOD - High quality great smelling leather. The green color is very elegant. Nice and thin
The BAD - bill fold height is too short for my needs. I travel a lot for work and I tuck receipts in my wallet. This wallet is not deep enough for them. They peek out the top when the wallet is closed. The compartment for drivers lic and credit card is also very small and tight. It's a struggle to get them out when needed. The card case separates from the wallet so once I stuffed it with all my cards I could not reattach it too the wallet because together, they were now too bulky to fit into my back pocket.

OVERALL - It depends what your looking for. If you don't have a lot of cards like me, you will like this wallet. If like me you want to carry lic, and ss card and 3 credit cards and 2 insurance cards and 2 hotel cards and 2 airline cards, you will not like this wallet.
on January 23, 2016
review image
on August 20, 2015
Very good red leather & I love it! But it's a little small to me! :(
review image review image
on November 28, 2015
This is a very nice wallet in a great color and perfect size. The wallet has a nice leather feel to it, and I regularly receive compliments on it. I am able to fit all of the bills, credit cards and business cards that I need to in this bifold, and have found no damage to any of them the way I did when using a trifold wallet. This wallet would have received a five star review if there was a divider in the bill section, just so that I could separate larger denominations from smaller ones, but that is more of a personal preference than a product flaw. Overall, great wallet that fits comfortably in my pocket and looks great whenever I take it out.
on June 3, 2016
For a mid-priced wallet it's a great value. I've been using it and the smaller ID/card wallet (which is fantastic for just an ID, 2 cards and 3 folded bills) for about a month. The larger wallet has cards I don't use as often. I can also remove the plastic photo/card holder and have another option. I like the color and quality.