BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2014
Well. I bought a lot of items from Amazon. This one is the worse. Please look at my picture. It has a serious quality problem. I bought it a week ago. The leather peels off. It seems the leather and the color are not dry enough. Or the leather is false.
review image
0Comment| 470 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Enthusiast: Photographyon September 29, 2017
Okay for a young man... not so much for adult. Its main trouble is not enough credit card slots. I have looked elsewhere now and have found wallets with 12 card slots for less cost. Might send this back .. not sure yet.
on January 8, 2016
I have had this wallet for over a year now. It is a pretty solid wallet for the price but I am taking off one star. The reason for this is that it gets REALLY dirty on the inside. I am referring to where the inner joint is. Every time I pull it out, that area is littered with dust specs and other small debris. Other than that though, a great purchase.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2017
Good looking wallet, but really stiff. There isn't a lot of room inside of the wallet, but for the most part, what it lacks in room and flexibility, it makes up for in aesthetics.
on February 11, 2013
The insert on the left with the clear plastic meant for holding IDs is too small to hold my drivers license so I had to just remove it. The card slots are also very tight and barely allow for credit cards and such to fit in. The left panel is now not that useful as I had to put items in a hidden slot that wasn't meant to hold things directly. I'm using it for now and hoping it stretches but the design and dimensions do not make for a very functional or useful wallet. I might go back to my old one. I'd almost lean towards a 2 star on this.
on January 11, 2017
Wallet looks good but one of the pockets was not stocked properly
on October 12, 2017
Was also a gift for another friend. Was so happy to receive. The leather was a good quality. Soft and plenty of space yet still kept its slender shape.
on December 1, 2014
It is very fine compared to the value paid, however I was expecting something better from Tommy. I also tried another brand (Docker's bifold Fandango Slim wallet) and it looked much more expensive and it's quality / material was far higher, and durable. I am not sure about this Tommy's durability since it was gifted and not used by me.
on October 7, 2017
My husband absolutely loved it! It fit all his cards and also his money quite comfortably! It fit smoothly into his pocket as well!
on November 30, 2016
The removable card case was too loose and very easily comes out of the wallet posing a risk to lose credit/debit/ID cards...!?