Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,443 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,618 reviews
on May 15, 2017
This is a very nice looking and seeming well made reversible belt. I have the size 56 and it is true to the fit. I wear size 56 pants and this belt fits with 1 hole to spare. As we big guys know it is difficult to find durable, well fitting, stylish, and reasonably prices clothing and belts. Well this one is a winner in all categories. I will update if this belt fails at durability. Until such time this is a 5 star buy.
review image
on August 11, 2016
I just received my belt 2 days ago, It fits perfect, I don't understand why some are saying to buy a bigger size ? For the last several years I have worn a size 38 belt and this one fits like the others on the middle hole. The quality seems good at present, but from experience these type of belts start to fray and crack around the hole that is used all the time. Time will tell, I was happy to read on here about reversing the belt, I looked at the other side of the belt and saw 2 small screws and thought to myself, this is a ridiculous way to reverse the belt by removing these screws. I'll never do that. Well I was happy to find out that all you have to do is twist the buckle to reverse it, very ingenious.
on March 5, 2014
Yeah. I got an obvious scratch on day 1. To excerbate the problem, the metal buckle which you need to fold the belt into has some rough edges, and you'll need to really fold down the belt into it in order not to add any more scratches. Two days later, I got a couple more scratches - no idea how these were developed.

I would say that I actually thought the brown color was better than what's in the picture - it has some black textures which I feel makes it look a little more premium. Too bad the scratches I've got on them negates this.

The buckle does look good.

Another thing is that you can actually shorten the belt if you need to. Just 2 small screws. Cheers.
on April 6, 2017
While I have it only a very short time I'm impressed with the quality of the leather. All too many belts today have a lining on the inside that is something other than quality leather than tends to break down shortly after it is worn several times. I don't feel that that will occur with this belt, it is solid quality leather.
on June 28, 2011
when i received the package i noticed that its a very slim belt its only 30 mm wide, then i started wearing it , the brown side gets scratched very easily , and the top edges gets shred very easily i have it for a month now and it looks awful now , dont recomment it to any body , however the buckle looks very good.
22 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2016
The belt looks nice enough, but the leather is very firm such that after only a few weeks of use, the leather is already starting to show wrinkles/cracks. In addition, the stitching on the black side is not as well done as the stitching on the reverse side. From the picture, you can tell that the stitching on the brown side is in white. On the black side, the stitching is in black, but the stitch holes intermittently show through, so there are spots of white along the stitching. That's not a good look. The buckle is nice and the belt is comfortable enough. But the overall cheapness in quality means I wouldn't buy this again.
on March 16, 2015
This belt is nice enough; I only give it 4 stars for some subjective reasons which have to do primarily with casual vs. work, but also just basic comfort and wear:

1) The buckle is too heavy; I wear a belt to keep my pants up, and the heavy buckle can actually pull my pants down at the crotch (the one place it'd be really noticeable when wearing a suitcoat);
2) The buckle is heavy; I have to go through security every day, and this is the only belt I own which sets off the metal detector (I wear belts from Jos. A Bank and Alfani, typically). When I wear this belt, I have to get wanded (which is a problem because it takes time every trip into the building/new security within the building).
3) The buckle is too casual. I had hoped to wear it with my dress clothes, but it doesn't look good with slacks; I can only really wear this belt with khakis or jeans, so it is a niche belt; I'd prefer to be able to wear my belt to work and with more casual outfits.
4) This belt wears out quickly; I typically put a lot of wear on my belts and on my pants in general (I'm far too active for the dress clothes I wear, and overload my pockets fairly regularly), but this belt wears as quickly as belts on the lower end of quality that I buy; I had hoped that Tommy Hilfiger might make a belt that would be more durable.

With all of those negatives out of the way, subjective as they are, this belt will do a nice job holding pants up, and it does look "youthful" or semi-casual, so it can be a nice belt for those in-between looks (in between casual and formal, such as dockers + polo, or to wear to the golf course). That's my take, and since I got the belt at a steep discount, I'd say it is worth what I paid.
on February 24, 2017
I like the belt OK but it seems like it won't last all that long. The leather part just seems a bit thin. That said, I've had it several months now with no issues yet. The other issues are 1) the logo is a bit in-your-face and 2) it's loud when you're in the stall trying to pull your pants up. I know that sounds weird but this thing almost rings like a bell. I'm sure guys in the other stalls are saying "that loud jingly guy's in here again".
on June 7, 2017
I bought this for my husband. He was unhappy with another brand that was wider. The buckle was too heavy pulling his front down. This lighter weight and narrow width is perfect. He is very satisfied which makes me happy with this choice from Tommy H.
on April 11, 2017
Tommy Hilfiger makes awesome clothing, and this belt is sharp looking. I like that it is reversible and that it can be worn with many different colors of pants and shoes. The belt is well made like all of the products that Tommy Hilfiger produces.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.