Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 16, 2017
This belt is great - use it every day, and no issues since August, 2016 (9 months later - still looks great).
on November 28, 2017
I thought I would buy a leather belt. What I bought is apparently a belt made from coated leather with imitation leather lining. That's what it says on the inside. It looks like plastic and feels like plastic.
review image
on December 13, 2013
The belt I got was like the picture but wider so looked substantialy different (the buckle and the leather as well). It also didn't seem like high quality leather. The price was right and since it is reversible you can think of that as a good value. I would give it about a six out of 10 as to the leather quality. It might not have been leather, and it has not "broken in" like I would have expected by now.
on January 27, 2014
It seems to be a good belt. As I said on the header, when I travel it's not uncommon for me to need both a brown and a black belt. It must makes packing just that little bit more efficient. All in all, it's a fine belt.
on November 17, 2015
leather belt is very hard, the product description is two sides can be used, but the actual can only be used with Brown, Brown is received in the outside, black side simply can not be used, feel like plastic, completely unable to use, which completely and its brand reputation is not consistent.

In addition, I bought 36 of the size. But I can only be very difficult to fasten the last hole, the remaining about 2 inches, it is very ugly.
on March 11, 2016
Very poor quality. The leather started to strip off within the first few wears. This is due to its rubbing with the pant loops. Ever heard of a belt falling apart like this? The leather is pretty buy flimsy. Maybe it is not leather at all in the first place.
review image review image
on May 10, 2017
Well built belt that beats the retail shops by far. Buy with confidence with fast shipping.

Thank you very much.
on May 11, 2017
NOT reversible, unable to pull & twist as described in the video. I bought this type of Tommy belt before and had no problem. Very disappointed with this belt
on July 27, 2017
Have to say I love the idea, brown one day black another. I purchases this belt two times, one day brown next day black. First belt last about 5 months, the buckle ripped off due to changing it from black to brown. The second belt lasted about a month, the part where the holes are has ripped apart. It is a shame because I love the belt.....that it until it falls apart. I will not be buying a third one. I rather pay more for something that last.
on November 10, 2016
I like the look and feel of this belt. Feels like quality. Hopefully, the person I am giving it to as a gift thinks the same thing! The buckle isn't too big, but big enough for clumsy, fat-fingered older men!!! Not too big that it screams "look at my slightly paunchy middle"