Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,363 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,534 reviews
on April 15, 2011
I bought this at the same time I bought an Allen Edmonds Yukon belt to compare the two. This one cost about half as much as the Edmonds, but it looks like plastic compared to the better belt. Also, the buckle flops around and is quite heavy. I now have the Edmonds in black and brown.

If budget is an issue, this reversible belt is quite adequate.
44 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2015
This belt can be adjusted the size through cutting this and drilling the hole. And I expexted that quality of this belt feel soft and smooth as a picture in selling page, but it was wrinkled as shown in picture I upload. In the selling page, buyer can select two options. One is brown/black, another is black. I don't know differences between the two. I buy a this with brown/black option. But I received which is thought to be black. I don' know wrong delivery. But, actual feature of brown/ black option looks as black picture if it is not wrong delivery in my case.
review image review image
on June 28, 2011
when i received the package i noticed that its a very slim belt its only 30 mm wide, then i started wearing it , the brown side gets scratched very easily , and the top edges gets shred very easily i have it for a month now and it looks awful now , dont recomment it to any body , however the buckle looks very good.
22 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2016
I just received my belt 2 days ago, It fits perfect, I don't understand why some are saying to buy a bigger size ? For the last several years I have worn a size 38 belt and this one fits like the others on the middle hole. The quality seems good at present, but from experience these type of belts start to fray and crack around the hole that is used all the time. Time will tell, I was happy to read on here about reversing the belt, I looked at the other side of the belt and saw 2 small screws and thought to myself, this is a ridiculous way to reverse the belt by removing these screws. I'll never do that. Well I was happy to find out that all you have to do is twist the buckle to reverse it, very ingenious.
on March 5, 2014
Yeah. I got an obvious scratch on day 1. To excerbate the problem, the metal buckle which you need to fold the belt into has some rough edges, and you'll need to really fold down the belt into it in order not to add any more scratches. Two days later, I got a couple more scratches - no idea how these were developed.

I would say that I actually thought the brown color was better than what's in the picture - it has some black textures which I feel makes it look a little more premium. Too bad the scratches I've got on them negates this.

The buckle does look good.

Another thing is that you can actually shorten the belt if you need to. Just 2 small screws. Cheers.
on April 6, 2017
While I have it only a very short time I'm impressed with the quality of the leather. All too many belts today have a lining on the inside that is something other than quality leather than tends to break down shortly after it is worn several times. I don't feel that that will occur with this belt, it is solid quality leather.
on April 11, 2017
Tommy Hilfiger makes awesome clothing, and this belt is sharp looking. I like that it is reversible and that it can be worn with many different colors of pants and shoes. The belt is well made like all of the products that Tommy Hilfiger produces.
on March 22, 2017
Belt arrived with damage already on the belt as shown here. This leads me to seriously doubt the durability of the belt to last more than a few wears. Very unfortunate and I expected more from Tommy Hilfiger
review image
on January 27, 2014
It seems to be a good belt. As I said on the header, when I travel it's not uncommon for me to need both a brown and a black belt. It must makes packing just that little bit more efficient. All in all, it's a fine belt.
on April 8, 2017
Nice belt. The only complaint is on the black side there is a manufacturer stamp engraved into the leather. If you have the belt on the last hook that engraved writing is visible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.