Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 19, 2016
I spent quite a lot of time comparing different belts on Amazon, and needed up picking this one for the good customer reviews, price, and looks. It turned out to be a very nice belt for the price.

Materials: from what I can tell, the belt seems durable and well made. Not the nicest leather, but you get what you pay for. Contrary to what other reviewers said, the stitching and quality of the belt seems to be good, and the reversible buckle is solid. The included pictures accurately describe the quality of the leather by how it looks.
Look: the belt looks nicer than I expected. Big black and brown are a matte leather (not shiny) as shown in the pictures. Buckle is a shiny chrome finish, which personally I like.

Hope this helps.
review imagereview imagereview image
44 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2016
I'm not a big style guy so having a reversible belt is key to getting ready for work. It's easy to switch from black to brown depending on what I'm wearing that day. The belt gets some serious use around my waist and is holding up very well. The belt holes are holding up so far and they get put under some serious pressure every Monday after I've been relaxing and eating all weekend. I recommend this belt and will be getting another one in a few more months.
5 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2017
This is a very nice looking and seeming well made reversible belt. I have the size 56 and it is true to the fit. I wear size 56 pants and this belt fits with 1 hole to spare. As we big guys know it is difficult to find durable, well fitting, stylish, and reasonably prices clothing and belts. Well this one is a winner in all categories. I will update if this belt fails at durability. Until such time this is a 5 star buy.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on October 30, 2014
Soft and comfortable to wear. But I'm struggling about the size. I used to buy a 36 of Tommy's belt which was a little bit short so this time I choose 38, while the problem is there are too less holes on the belt that even I choose the last one it is still loose. I have to get a pin to have one or two holes on it.
15 people found this helpful
on April 26, 2015
This is a poorly made, leather bonded belt. I didn't expect the world from a sub $20 leather belt, I did expect for it to last longer then 6 months. There are two very screws that hold the belt and the belt buckle together. One of the screws already broke and now the belt is useless. Please save your money and get a different belt.

I have attached a picture.
review imagereview image
26 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 24, 2017
I like the belt OK but it seems like it won't last all that long. The leather part just seems a bit thin. That said, I've had it several months now with no issues yet. The other issues are 1) the logo is a bit in-your-face and 2) it's loud when you're in the stall trying to pull your pants up. I know that sounds weird but this thing almost rings like a bell. I'm sure guys in the other stalls are saying "that loud jingly guy's in here again".
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 18, 2018
I am so disappointed with this belt. I've had pretty crappy luck with buying belts (especially) from Amazon. In the past 5 years, I've noticed that most belts sold on Amazon are of the worst quality. I figured that at least this brand is Tommy Hilfiger, and the quality would be better. I was very wrong.

I've used the belt 7 times so far, and this is the state of it (look at pic attached to this review).

Is Tommy Hilfiger making D-grade belts now? DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT if you are looking for something that needs to last you a few years minimum.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on March 26, 2018
BLUE color looks significantly more BLUE in the photo; looks much closer to BLACK in actuality, a color I already own. Tommy Hilfiger logo gets hidden beneath the belt when buckled---what's the point of that? I purchased the brown/black one before and it is CLEARLY of higher quality (particularly noticeable in the buckle AND the logo shows after buckling) than this brown/blue one. I question the authenticity of the brown/blue one. In any event, it is NOT worth the price paid here as well as being unsatisfactory in the other ways mentioned here. Of course, it isn't actually LEATHER either, as others pointed out, which makes it even a lesser value.
on December 26, 2017
Belt arrives a little late but it's ok. It seems to be of a good quality but I haven't used it very often yet. If something unexpected comes up I'll update this review. The colors are just as pictured. Black and tan. The buckle feels solid and not too light. For the price it is a good deal.
One person found this helpful
on October 5, 2016
Dear Amazon, The general public has a high trust on your web site and I personally experience that many times. But unfortunately this belt may tarnish the image and the credibility of your web site, since it is not what you advertise. It says genuine leather but it is not. I was expecting a real leather good quality product as you advertise. The belt made out of artificial material which is highly unsuitable for that price. The manufacturer is misleading your clients and I request you to take this back and refund my money.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.