Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on November 19, 2015
The belt buckle is really bad. I tried the Tommy Hilfiger logo buckle. But I had to cut the belt to size. To put it is the buckle you had to cut a notch but the buckle would not hold it. I gave up after several tries and said i would not buy Tommy Hilfiger again.
on March 18, 2017
No is genuine Leather, is bad product
on January 13, 2018
EXCELENTE
on January 7, 2017
I admire this belt. I bought two at first for my friends. Was very pleased , and bought another one for my dad. They simply love this and it makes a nice gift for the ones you love. I would totally buy another one if needed. Fast shipping aswell.
on April 5, 2014
One size fits all was not meant for me. The product came like others said, scratched, shifted, etc. You are provided a strip of leather and the idea is you slide the buckle to a happy point along the lether belt (so less than 35" when you account for the buckle), clamp it, and keep your pants up. Great if you are skinny. I read the reviews and up to this point, no one bothered to tell anyone the length of the belt.....
The leather was good, buckles ok, size was a major dissapointment = returned.
on September 2, 2014
I purchased this item on May 13 and this is the worst item that I have purchased. I bought it for my boyfriend and it turned out to be the worst present ever. The belt itself (metal head) keeps on falling off constantly and the leather part is torn into pieces after using it for three months. The parts are not interchangeable and the leather part is very thin. I didn't expect this item to be so poor. Don't buy this item for a present 'cuz it will be a shame.
on August 8, 2016
Nice belt
on October 10, 2017
One of the worst products ever..the belt is not the same dimensions of the photos its a classic belt not for jeans at all in addition to its bad quality..
on July 24, 2016
too thin for me
on February 19, 2013
The interchangeable buckle makes it look like a bargain, but you must be cautious with that. You must decide which one you want to use and stick to it. It is technically interchangeable but the one that works with pressure leaves such marks on the belt that it is not going to be very wise to use the other buckle. That is why I took one star off, but this product is very well manufactured and I still like it very much.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.