Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 5, 2015
Didn't last long. Stitches came out after a few months' use.
Crude work and materials overall.
on August 7, 2014
I really like the bag. One point deducted because I think the interior lining is rough and cheap.
on July 19, 2014
what a beautiful handbag!!! and being a "today's deal" 60% off...whol could ask for more? just the size I love. i got the poppy color.
on January 20, 2015
Excellent quality item A+
on August 6, 2014
Very nice leather bag. I was hoping the smaller handle was large enough that it could fit over my shoulder but it was not; the longer shoulder strap was too long for me, so I returned the item.
One person found this helpful
on July 23, 2014
Looking great
on August 14, 2014
Good quality leather and great discount price
on July 25, 2014
The width of the purse is helpful in that I can put all my items inside and still have room for something else! I also love the feel of the leather. It is not a laminate. The price was outstanding as well.
on January 6, 2015
Good for the money its a nice bag biut med size
on October 16, 2014
The bag looks great but it's heavy
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.