Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 245 reviews
on August 25, 2016
Easily worth the $15 I paid for it. I took out both the leather and the plastic cardholders from the start just to keep the wallet thinner. I've had it for about 5 months now and I seem to have mostly smashed out the "HILFIGER" imprint on the front and the "TOMMY HILFIGER" imprint on the inside. Not worried since the wallet itself seems to be holding up fine even though I generally keep it in the rear pocket of my pants so I'm sitting on it a lot of the time. The rectangular cutout is also beginning to spread a little away from the logo on the front but it doesn't seem like it's going to fail any time soon.
on October 16, 2014
Slim but can hold numerous cards. The folding leather cardholder insert can be removed to reduce bulk. (I filled the included plastic card case and keep it inside the single card pocket in which the insert goes.) This wallet replaced, for me, one that was essentially the same, but had a thin separator in the bill compartment that just got in the way and often caused bills to stick out.
on January 6, 2014
The wallet is good quality but it came WITHOUT the removable plastic cover por the credit cards that is in the description.
on May 31, 2016
i gifted this to my hubby! he loved it. but could have been a bit larger than its current size. fits lots of cards, useful to hold id cards and to show it when needed without struggling to remove like in the usual wallets.
on March 18, 2017
as expected , packaging is nice and suitable for gifts.

Hasan
on April 27, 2017
Loved
on June 12, 2015
I immediately returned it upon arrival. Not the quality I expected with the Hilfiger name on it. I could see the list price was inflated so the selling prive looked like a bargain. No way, Jose. Again, you get what you pay for, and the price was just too low to support quality workmanship. It appears one company is making the same wallet and just putting different designer logo names on them. Stay away from this one.
on May 8, 2017
Excellent product and delivery in the established time, I would recommend it to anyone who needs it.
Thank you so much for everything.
on June 1, 2016
Made of really great material! Was a birthday gift for my husband to replace his last beat up wallet and he is super happy with the extra little slide card pockets
on April 5, 2015
Good quality leather. Just started using it. I hope it will stand the test of time like my other wallets.