Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on August 31, 2016
The wallet is small and simple, you have got all the essentials and nothing else. What I like is the size, which for me is quite awesome because I don't like wallets that take a whole lot of space. I like how it's got an ID holder and two slots for credit cards and the rest for some bills. It's bare minimum and perfect for anyone wanting a minmalistic wallet. I recommended to anyone who likes to keep it simple and bare.
on July 21, 2017
I had previously had a Tommy Hilfiger wallet that I loved but was on its last legs and needed to be replaced.
This looked the same - so easy option replace loved wallet with same. But unfortunately it wasn't the same at all.
In the end I didn't use it and it sits at the bottom of a drawer.
It looks fine, appears to be well made - just didn't do it for me (need to find someone to gift it to)
I did however buy a Bellroy wallet instead and love that.
on September 5, 2017
I purchased one for my son and my daughter's boyfriend. One came in, in great condition and the other a little scratched. Wallet does scratch easily, but hey, the price is decent. Still like the Tommy line.
on December 20, 2016
This wallet is very nice. It came packaged beautifully as well. I'm giving as a gift to my husband for Christmas. Really pleased with how it looks.
on December 22, 2016
Just what I thought it was. Nice dark brown color.
on December 14, 2016
The leather and stiching doesn't come out very high quality leather the only thing i would worey about it having multiple cars for this wallet its best for teens to carry two to three cards and some cash and theres two hidden spots for some receipts and or extra cards other than that go ahead and buy!
on March 4, 2017
Very fine
on April 24, 2015
It's a great slim wallet that gets the job done and has enough pockets for cards for me so I'm glad I bought i. Plus it was cheaper on Amazon than when I saw it at the department stores.
on April 7, 2017
Bought it for our son. He is 15 and the only complaint is he can't find it in his room.
on January 16, 2017
Slim and great for the price.
The metal emblem looks nice but it does stick out a bit.
Lasts about a tear in my pocket before it loses its luster, I'm on my third.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question