Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 2,905 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,218 reviews
on April 9, 2014
Well. I bought a lot of items from Amazon. This one is the worse. Please look at my picture. It has a serious quality problem. I bought it a week ago. The leather peels off. It seems the leather and the color are not dry enough. Or the leather is false.
review image
0Comment| 451 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2014
Need much more Finish treatment effort in Stitch and Bonding areas with respect to brand name value, looks fake [imitation].
on April 17, 2016
This review is for the buyer, like me, who wants a wallet that doesn't send the message that you're homeless.

It's not sturdy. I recommend that you avoid this brand and try a different one. I included pictures that show how the wallet came torn out of the box. The material on mine was so low-quality that it did not survive shipping! If your wallet comes out okay, it's likely it won't survive one season. If you look at the box, it appears you're spending more on the box for this wallet than the wallet itself. To me, that's a message from Tommy Hilfiger that says, "We want you to think you're getting quality that you're not." No thanks!

I give this wallet two stars because it came from Amazon and saved me a trip to Walmart, which earns it forgiveness, alongside the fact that it's larger than my last Walmart brand. This TH wallet also has clunky photo slips, which do nothing for me, and it has very little space for credit cards, which I need. This wallet would suit you better if you carried cash on you -- but that's a risk, considering this wallet would quickly tear and your money would fall out.
review image review image
on December 23, 2015
Other people had questions on whether this was real or a knockoff. if it is real, it should be on clearance because it has a defect. The logo is not centered straight on the front of the wallet. No way I could give this as a gift- which is why I purchased it.
on May 28, 2017
Such a fantastic wallet. I was going through items I have purchased over the years to leave reviews for them (it's a bit of a hobby!) and saw I had not reviewed this product yet. I've had this for at least 3-4 years now and have zero complaints. It's inexpensive, durable, and doesn't get too crazy. If you have a ton of cards that you use on the regular, you may not like this wallet. I don't put more than 3-4 cards at a time, but only 2-3 of those cards are easily accessible because of the way the card slots are set up. I really only use 1-2 on the regular though, so it isn't an issue for me. I just love that it looks more expensive than it is, and has been extremely durable. Also love that the ID insert flips out. IDs can be difficult to get out of the wallet, but that's probably a good thing, and what wallet DOESN'T make it difficult anyway?
on September 30, 2014
This is disappointing. When I open the pakage, i see a fancy box with a old-look wallet in it. It has a lot of dirt on it and even some scratches. Gonna return it.
review image
0Comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2016
This wallet came looking a little different than the picture, but not noticeably different. There's a tag on the inside of where the cash goes that if you try to rip it off, the material from the wallet will come with it. Not much room for cards, so if you're a hoarder of business cards like my boyfriend is, this may not be the wallet for you.
on June 20, 2016
very bad: just one week and the looking of lather like " man infect by vitiligo " all brown color it is gone and appear new color !!!.......
i don't recommended for any one.
on February 20, 2015
I wasn't sure due to some of the other reviews and didn't want to unnecessarily complain to Amazon. I'm just checking with others who brought the product and friends who own it to make sure. I'll change the review to match. Apologies if any pics were out of focus, took these in a hurry since I had to go elsewhere afterwards and wanted to get answers as soon as possible.

Pic 1 - Lower fold area is a bit ratty, with some glue visible as well.

Pic 2 - Glue strings visible on the inner pockets (picture is left side, right side has more).

Pic 3/4 - Couldn't really capture it with lighting conditions but above the where the Hilfiger logo is sewn in, there's a small length of leather that is curled and hanging currently. Worried that with heavy use, it will slowly rip away and affect something other than aesthetics.

Again, most likely minor so I figured I'd check here first. Any input would be greatly appreciated. If necessary (and if possible since I don't usually put up photos so I don't know if you can add/take them down), I can try and retake any angles needed.

Edit 2/21/15: Amazon was quick to help, adding a star for their service!

EDIT 3/14/15: On spring break from Uni, decided to finally start using it. The right hand side card pockets (2nd one down from the top) has extensive gluing issues. Cannot use that pocket due to the carelessness, may have to resort to shaving it off with an exacto blade.
review image review image review image review image
on January 21, 2017
This is very cheap *leather*. It's already ripped on an inside seam after using it two weeks.