Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,993 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,331 reviews
on April 9, 2014
Well. I bought a lot of items from Amazon. This one is the worse. Please look at my picture. It has a serious quality problem. I bought it a week ago. The leather peels off. It seems the leather and the color are not dry enough. Or the leather is false.
review image
0Comment| 463 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2017
I bought this wallet for my dad, and though he loved it ... He complained about the size. It is too small for someone who has a lot of cards to fill in. The size of the wallet is good if your currency is dollars (notes are small), and if you do not carry a lot of cards.
on September 27, 2016
I love the sleek style of this wallet. I bought this wallet as a gift for my hubby because his original Tommy Hilfiger wallet was getting raggedy & old so he was so happy when this came in & delivery was on time & he loves his new wallet. I will be buying more wallets for my hubby as long as their is more than 1 color :) lol
on January 8, 2016
I have had this wallet for over a year now. It is a pretty solid wallet for the price but I am taking off one star. The reason for this is that it gets REALLY dirty on the inside. I am referring to where the inner joint is. Every time I pull it out, that area is littered with dust specs and other small debris. Other than that though, a great purchase.
on June 7, 2017
Good looking wallet, but really stiff. There isn't a lot of room inside of the wallet, but for the most part, what it lacks in room and flexibility, it makes up for in aesthetics.
on June 15, 2017
This wallet works well for everything that I use it for. It holds my credit cards, id's, money, and pictures. It lastsa long time. I've had my other one for about 8 years.
on June 29, 2017
Nice durable wallet, little small though!!
on April 16, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday since his original wallet had gotten stolen from him. After I had purchased this wallet, I was somewhat nervous that this product would not arrive in good condition after I saw most of the 1 to 2 star reviews but since there was so many 5 star reviews I decided to hope for the best and if anything, I could always return it. Well, after receiving this, I am satisfied. The delivery time was quick, and the quality was really nice and beautiful. My only complain is that (I'm assuming from the main company) it has a price sticker of the case and when you remove it, it leaves a sticky residue on the leather that's hard to remove. But overall, I love this gift for him and I do recommend this.
on December 27, 2014
I didn't realize it when I bought it, but this is the same wallet that I bought my husband 2 years ago. It's a really nice style, with plenty of pockets for cards. Lots of room. The "old" one sustained typical wear and tear of 2 year old wallet with daily use, but was getting ratty and needed replacement. A great testament to both the style of the wallet, and the durability. Great price for a name brand wallet.
on February 11, 2013
The insert on the left with the clear plastic meant for holding IDs is too small to hold my drivers license so I had to just remove it. The card slots are also very tight and barely allow for credit cards and such to fit in. The left panel is now not that useful as I had to put items in a hidden slot that wasn't meant to hold things directly. I'm using it for now and hoping it stretches but the design and dimensions do not make for a very functional or useful wallet. I might go back to my old one. I'd almost lean towards a 2 star on this.