Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 771 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 823 reviews
on November 23, 2014
it is very good.Very satisfied.
review image review image
11 comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2017
I've had this belt for a long time and it was my daily but not to long ago it completely tore apart on me but it's definitely a real tommy belt. Honestly if could've been, as a matter of fact I think it is my fault the belt ripped. I'm an engineer and I constantly was wearing it with tool belts on it, getting caught to stuff, climbing through HVAC units so I've definitely put some wear and tear on this thing until it gave up.
on April 6, 2014
I got this one because the prce was really good, I ordered a 32 because that's my size and I have other 9 belts that size unfortunately this one is quite too short so I had to wear it using the lst one of the holes.
on April 9, 2017
Looks good ordered 2 sizes bigger fits just how I like with not much slack any bigger it would have looked sloppy I'm convinced people think they need to use all but 2 holes with lots of extra belt . Overall very classy for casual dress attire I can't really speak of the ware and tear because I have many belts and I'm not very rough on them so they tend to last longer then If it was an everyday belt.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 12, 2016
This is a really great belt, and strikes just the right "note" between a dress belt and a casual belt. The leather components look great, and the inlaid cloth part with "Tommy Hilfiger" looks very snazzy without going over the top. You can easily wear this in any work dress casual setting, and probably, even with a tie, in some cases. My biggest surprise? The COMFORT. This belt is so comfortable to wear that you almost don't notice it. I guess it is because of the cloth component inlay, but whatever the reason, it's so nice looking and comfortable that I turned right around and ordered a second one. Five stars.
on April 24, 2017
Nice belt. Last one ordered held up well, but like things in life you need a new one sometimes. Very pleased with purchase and delivery.
on December 28, 2016
I have not been able to wear this belt and the only reason I did not return it is my own fault; I procrastinated and forgot all about it. While the belt is decorative and stylish, the prong is not set right (or not long enough), to engage in the hole in the leather. So it slips out, goes between the buckle and the pants and therefore the belt fails in its primary purpose -- to hold in place and keep the pants up. Don't make the same mistake I made. When it doesn't work right, don't try to see if it can be worn in a tighter loop or maybe it's a defect you can look at at a later time. I did not try to alter the belt, just hung it up in my closest to remind me to address problems when they occur.
on December 31, 2016
You gotta be deaf, dumb and blind not to love these belts. Nice quality - look sharp and easy to shorten if needed. But (like all belts) one size bigger than your pants for a perfect fit!! (i.e. my pants are 34 - my belts are 36). (Some democrat somewhere is whining due to my careless use of words).

I originally (accidentally) bought size 38 - way too big for me. I just cut sewing off buckle end. Pulled flaps apart. With a scissors - cut 2 inches off the buckle end - and super glued flaps back together - works fine. I didn't even need to re-sew since the super glue holds permanently. Also the sewing part is under the belt end anyway when on - so it never shows!!
on March 3, 2017
Nice looking liscenced product. High class look and for the price it's a wow! Make sure you know your correct size.
on March 25, 2016
the material is s***, fake leather, its super hard to put on and to take off its one size small
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.