Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on February 20, 2013
The good: cheap, material is not sheer (See Calvin Klein shirts), material is great.

The bad: it is not slim fit. I am 5'11'' 180 lbs. I bought 16 neck 32/33 sleeve. The shirt is huge. I can fit a whole other person in it. Will return it.
on October 19, 2013
It is a good shirt for the money, looks nice, lauders well and holds a starch okay; however, the quality isn't what I would expect from Tommy and they don't seem to be lasting very long, i.e. developing wear spots, loose threads, etc. I decided to spend some more money on the lower end Nordstrom shirts (during their sales) and for about $50 bucks I find their shirts are easily 2x what these Tommy's are.
on July 24, 2013
This shirt is 10 out of 10. Fit, fabric, cut all great. It needs to be pressed though. I would recommend washing them at home and taking them to the Laundromat to get them pressed. If so they are very impressive. And the price..........Forgetaboutit.
Have you been to a land down under were we get ripped off (on everything) and fashion flounders. if the US was three hours away Forgetaboutit.
on February 22, 2014
For what I paid, I expected something I'd enjoy wearing. This shirt is awful. It takes forever to iron, and even after that it has a weird look to it. I won't be buying anything from Tommy Hilfiger again. Their quality has gone down over the years. Now it's just garbage.
on March 4, 2013
Perfect for the tall slim gentleman. I purchased this shirt for my son, he is 5' 11" and thin. This shirt fit him so much better than the usual fit of a dress shirt, not boxy, he didn't get lost in it. The fabric is quality and the color is accurate to the picture.
on May 5, 2013
There's no way this is slim fit. It's much more baggy than most of my normal fit shorts. Wearing it is a bit like when you were a kid and you put on your Dad's business shirts.
on April 24, 2013
This is slim fit which I usually wear. I am just wondering how big regular fit would be because this is in borderline to loose for me. I would not certainly call it slim fit. Overall still like , quality looks good and colour is great.
on February 18, 2013
Size (neck and sleeves) fits perfectely.
Fabric is nice.
Overall quality is good.
Delivery is quick.
I am satisfied by this shirt and will recommend to friends.
on March 1, 2013
This shirt is the perfect fit for my husband. The color looks nice and the collar is perfect with the thinner ties. The shirt has a textured sheen that really looks nice with a suit. I purchased the blue one, now he wants a white.
on January 30, 2013
this is a true slim cut, very slim.

good quality shirt. fit me reasonably well (not perfect, but far better than those fat "slim-cut" shirts i bought from UK. )

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.