Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on May 5, 2014
Bought this watch for a friend. Very cute watch...
I've seen all the "white" watches in Amazon...
And all I can say is that this is the best "white-style" watch ever made!
The watch of the face is not too big, just perfect for your wrist.
The design is simple and blends well with its color--white...
plus it is not overly decorated with stones.
(see pics)
review image
Top Contributor: Makeupon August 26, 2017
Elegant yet casual, I receive many compliments which I really enjoy.
Worth the price with fast safe shipping.
review image
on May 15, 2016
As I bought thru friend who were just back from DC and I just wear it when I received it. So far so good and don't have a problem, I hope it will last long. I still l love my 1st Tommy watch beside the size fit best on my small wrist and also the gold colour is much more shinny then this one.
on June 15, 2014
I've been meaning to write this review since a few months now. Had purchased this watch for my wife, as a birthday present. Needless to say, she loved it and wears it often. It looks sporty, yet elegant.. Highly recommended for casual wear..
on October 25, 2013
I got this watch this summer for a trip. It runs true to time, it looks great, and I have received lots of compliments. It really looks as nice as depicted in the photo.
on June 30, 2016
It's another pretty watch from Tommy which I bought as a gift for my friend.The strap is silicone in an elegant white with a rose gold dial.A happy purchase and an even happier friend!
on February 27, 2016
Great! Came right on time and well package. Also a very good deal for the price as well. Made my girlfriend very happy for Valentines. Thanks!!!!
on October 28, 2013
EXCELLENT. THE PRODUCT OFFERED SAME AS REQUESTED. RECOMMENDED TO 100% TO MAKE YOUR SHOPPING. DEFINITELY OTHER PRODUCTS OFFERED AGAIN BUY FOR YOU. THANK YOU
on November 28, 2013
Is exactly what i Was looking for, i just love it. Even the case is beautiful for the proper storage of this watch. Its moré beautiful in person.
on April 28, 2015
Love this watch. Have owned now for about a year. Keeps great time. Does not get sweaty as do some watches if this type. More classy looking than most watches if this type as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question