Tommy Hilfiger Women's Down Anorak with Hood, Black, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester. Trim: 100% Acrylic
- 100% Polyester. Fill: 60% Down/40% Waterfowl feathers lining
- Machine wash
- Water resistant
- 30 inch length
- Faux fur trim hood
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This stylish anorak from tommy hilfiger blends form and function to keep you warm all season. At 30 inches long this piece hits at the mid thigh. Wear it loose or tighten the waist draw chord for a cinched look. The inside back lining, collar and hood, are lined in a plush valboa fabric that feels great against your neck and lower face. Plenty of pockets, including a snap close arm pocket, 2 hand warmer chest pockets, snap close patch pockets, and 2 side entry pockets, mean more than enough storage space. Made in a soft water resistant fabric and filled with warm down.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 15.3 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B008F0ZZ3O
- Item model number: H0348 -H2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
We bought this when it was on sale at $89. At that price, this coat is a steal. At the regular $200 price, however, I would think there are better quality coats out there.
Overall great casual coat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Jacket is not nearly as warm as I was hoping it would be. Still a nice jacket, just wish it was warmer.Published 11 months ago by A Almon
I Love this coat, goes with everything. I have a lot of coats living in WA. but this is the one I always seem to wearPublished on December 14, 2013 by annie
The size is just right.
Warmer than they can think.
Seems to be a good price on the purchase.
Good style, wear warm，when I receive it put on, the same clothes as I imagined , the only problem is the feathers out.Published on January 16, 2013 by ying