|Fits as expected||
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Short Down Jacket with Toggle Closures
|Price:||$279.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Shell: 100% Polyester, Fill: 50% Down/50% Feathers
- Machine Wash
- 28-inch length
- Water resistant
- Detachable hood with faux-fur trim
- Faux-horn toggles adorn the storm placket of this shortened puffer coat by Tommy Hilfiger.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D8SLAT6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing is the color of the jacket. I ordered the brown but got a khaki one (that wasn't even on the site). But I liked it and desided not to return the order)
It's warm - this week will tell for sure as the temps dip into the single digits.
One of the best "deals" of the day I've ever gotten.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had this coat for over a year now and it is extremely warm and durable. I have even worn it to ski a few times. Its cute with anything.Published 18 months ago by Keelee S.
Very comfortable and warm coat. Very happy with my purchase!Published 21 months ago by Jennifer Reyen
I'm 5'5" 120 lbs. I have a 36 chest, 26 waist, 37-38 hips. I also have a long torso and prefer coats that hit at the hips rather than above. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Em
I bought only the XS and S code, and I wear M in China, I took a long time, I took the S, I have been worried about whether it will fit, but when I found out I received a very very... Read morePublished on March 25, 2014 by SunHuiwen
Very warm yet light weight - fits perfect. A great price for a very well-made jacket. Machine washable to boot.Published on February 10, 2014 by B.B.
Bought this as a gift for relative and she loves it. It is very warm, perfect for the cold months. Very well made.Published on February 3, 2014 by Carol
The jacket was heavy because of the fabric, and the toggles were less convenient than snaps. It was very bulky.Published on January 31, 2014 by Jan